Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    its totally subjective when comparing genres.

marcus mumford, caleb followill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    I just puked a little.

(Original post by NobSon)
    :rofl:
    I think that poster took the title to be 'Best Artist' rather than 'Best Singer'. That's the only way anyone would every put Eminem on a list of singers

- at least I hope.

And although, even in that respect, I completely disagree with her. It's down to a matter of taste, and that appears to be what that users into.
    In any case, it's still an abomination. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What's right with him?
    He's won MOBO awards and he's sold more singles than any other artist in the UK so far this year.

ReputationRep:
    Tarja Turunen <3

Voice of Finland!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrunetteChick)
    He's won MOBO awards and he's sold more singles than any other artist in the UK so far this year.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-KdTIi_Ek

Vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcXI2BIUOQ

This thread is about the best singers ever. Flawless victory. You soft bint.

ReputationRep:
    justin bieber is the greatest

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-KdTIi_Ek

Vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcXI2BIUOQ

This thread is about the best singers ever. Flawless victory. You soft bint.
    LOL chill, why do you hate him so much? and the point in those two vids are?

ReputationRep:
    LOL chill, why do you hate him so much? and the point in those two vids are?
    I don't hate him. He isn't a good *singer* though. And to show you the difference between a good singer and Tinie Tempah.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate him. He isn't a good *singer* though. And to show you the difference between a good singer and Tinie Tempah.
    Okay cool whatever floats ya boat and yeahh think we’ll just have to agree to disagree lol :L

ReputationRep:
    Neither MOBO awards or single sales can judge a persons voice.

Tinie Tempah, Jay Sean, Jason Derulo, Taio Cruz, Will.i.am (lol, what a joke) - i cannot see ANY difference between them - they're all the same; Black guys wearing awful sunglasses in awful clothes singing awful lyrics for their awful fans.

You are deluded if you think that Tinie Tempah - Yes - TINIE TEMPAH, is one of the best singers in the world.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm currently on page 4 and haven't seen Mariah Carey appear once.. wow, I'm actually shocked (I know everyone has different views/opinions etc but I'm still shocked).

Anyway for me:

Female singers: No.1 is Mariah Carey (her vocal range is incredible), Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Christina Aguliera (I think she's seriously underrated).. Urmm can't really think of any others atm (I'm a huge fan of Britney Spears and think her voice is amazing but not the best in the world).

Male singers: Micheal Jackson, Chris Brown - although, relatively new to the music scene - his voice is amazing! Stevie Wonder .. I'm not to sure about any others atm (I can't remember).

ReputationRep:
    Brandon Flowers <3

ReputationRep:
    daley!

ReputationRep:
    Mariah Carey??? wtf

Andrea Bocelli. His voice is so effortless.

Wake up. This is a thread for the best singers in the world people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kat~)
    Wake up. This is a thread for the best singers in the world people.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    O_O

freddie mercury, whith no doubts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobSon)
    Neither MOBO awards or single sales can judge a persons voice.

Tinie Tempah, Jay Sean, Jason Derulo, Taio Cruz, Will.i.am (lol, what a joke) - i cannot see ANY difference between them - they're all the same; Black guys wearing awful sunglasses in awful clothes singing awful lyrics for their awful fans.

You are deluded if you think that Tinie Tempah - Yes - TINIE TEMPAH, is one of the best singers in the world.
    ummm... jay sean isnt black... awkward...

ReputationRep:
    Simen Hestnæs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJUafnRDCU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trixy.Sam)
    Flight of the Conchords!!!
    Bret or Jemaine?

Jemaine FTW

ReputationRep:
    Regina Spektor or Bjork for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.