Do girls prefer virgins? Watch

imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Guys like the idea of "going where no man has gone before"

Also if you are **** at sex they can't tell because it's their first time lololololololololololol

For girls its the other way round, there is no advantage to having sex with a virgin since he'll be more inexperienced and therefore less exciting.
imperial maniac
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rhinger)
I'm a girl and I love craving virgin boys XP XD ^^ Hit me up :')
I'm a virgin...honest

Erm, no offence, but how do you tell if he is a virgin or not?
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sound bwoy)
could you explain your logic behind this?
Well you judged the girls who preferred men with experience as "teenage whores" which is both an exaggeration and a childish insult.

If you think that having experience is the same thing as being a whore, well, its pretty misogynistic isnt it. It's like you're stamping a "men only" attitude on who's allowed to have sex and openly enjoy it.
Eveiebaby
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by imperial maniac)
Guys like the idea of "going where no man has gone before"
:teehee:

If guys think like that they need to get over themselves. They arent THAT special.
Menakshelatte
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Girls being a virgin is a whole different matter to a boy being virgin.Hrd but true.
A girl being a virgin can mak her seem really £innocent" which the guy might like and find sweet
but a guy being gentle can be turn-off.some want manly a little controlling/dominant males.
It doesn't matter to me tbh
Advanced Subsidiary
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Eveiebaby)
If I was really interested in him then no, I wouldnt say no, but it's hardly sexy in my opinion to have someone flailing around with no skill being really nervous around sex when I just want to get to it and enjoy myself without needing to hold his hand, stopping him being nervous and deal with silly myths/ridiculous sexual expectations and hang ups. I want a man who knows what's what and will seduce me.

For me the sexiness is reduced by having to teach stuff. I am aware that we all have to start from somewhere, but I personally would rather a guy get some experience before he comes to me.
hmm well everyone has to start somewhere. I just find it a bit weird how people reject others for the silliest reasons. In a short while he'll become good anyways. Aren't people on here always going on about how sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship?
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Selkarn)
The small segment of TSR that answer won't give a definitive answer, but I'm still curious. I like the thought that a girl is a virgin - something quite "innocent" about it. Is the same true for the other way around?
I personally prefer virgins, as a self-preservation technique, but I don't think a lot of girls nowadays care that much. Or maybe they do, I don't know.
Dude Where's My Username
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Would of thought that unless the girl is a radical christian or a cradle snatcher, she'd prefer a virgin in the same way I'd prefer a 5 year old to pilot a 747 from Heathrow to New York
Eveiebaby
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
hmm well everyone has to start somewhere. I just find it a bit weird how people reject others for the silliest reasons. In a short while he'll become good anyways. Aren't people on here always going on about how sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship?
I've spoken to quite a few older couples (I have friends quite a lot older than me) where there is quite a discrepancy in sex drive/adventure and it causes a LOT of problems. i.e playing away from home. Not forgeting that lack of sexual intimacy can cause emotional distancing and resentment in some people.

Sexual compatibility, I think accounts for a lot more than people care to realise.

I for one dont think I could have a lasting relationship unless I felt I could satisfy them good and they could satisfy me amongst having trust, love, personality compatibility and attraction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (292)
37.63%
No - but I will (55)
7.09%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.07%

Watched Threads