Turn on thread page Beta

Do you find all races good looking? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Here we go again.

I predict:

*Mr Smurf declaring his love for white girls and how they do not like Oriental men
    *A white supremacist declaring how white people are the most attractive
    *A user posting some "hot pictures" to prove that black girls can be pretty
    *A user explaining how mixed-race women are the most beautiful through pics
    *Some horny men posting pictures of hot British girls to inflate their patriotic egos
    *Other horny men just posting models of a wide range of colours and backgrounds
    *Some users saying that it is not the race that counts, but the you judge them individually
    *Some white girls declaring that, yes, they too like men of all Asian backgrounds

etc etc
    Agreed! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows that there is beauty in every race (Well I hope everyone knows that:rolleyes:) But I find black guys more attractive,and I have mostly been out with black guys (one white guy) I rarely see white guys I'm attracted too,and when I do,they are normally on screen....eg. All the white guys in 90210 But then again,in High School,I had a 'crush' on an Asian guy for two years....Doesn't take much to impress me,nice skin,nice hair,nice lips and nice bone structure

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure -I think mixed race are the best looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    a
    (Original post by PotPon)
    girl on the right would get it all night.

blondie for a couple of hours, rest of them wouldnt get a look in.

/end thread
    You're crazy. Girl with the dyed hair showing some leg is by far the hottest - she's the all-nighter, bet she has a lovely little pair. Then the blonde (any which way), then the girl on the left, then the black girl. The asian's not my type but why not?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2011
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.