Why are British men the most attractive in the world? Watch

Mick Travis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Allie-23)
He says he is from surrey.
probably the richest county in Britain. I doubt he's a chav.

Of course he might be conman....
Luceria
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mick Travis)

Surrey seems nice.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Potiron)
I have, in the past, ridden a horse
Ah, but did you stay on it?
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Luceria)
Yes please. My Anglophile heart gets all fluttery at this! lol
Damn you BBC period dramas.
I know the feeling. Colin Firth <3
Allie-23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mick Travis)

soccer trainers don't typically make a ton of money here, even for good teams. . . and I think he lives around seaside (where jersey shore is filmed) which is quite possibly the trashiest beach town in New jersey. idk . . .
gigglybum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i find a lot of irish men attractive. then again in my opinion they not really british :s
Poem boy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
soccer trainers don't typically make a ton of money here, even for good teams. . . and I think he lives around seaside (where jersey shore is filmed) which is quite possibly the trashiest beach town in New jersey. idk . . .
When I visit NJ this summer can you take me on a tour of all the Sopranos locations. That would be awesome.
Withered
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What a load of unsubstantiated bóllocks, not just the OP.
Luceria
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cynthi007)
uuuuuuhhh, high treason. :-) word stolen but corrected to Britophile for my purpose.

p.s. I still know what you did last winter.... told me about monarchy you know.
Haha. Well I can't help being both.

Ah yes, I remember that.
Allie-23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Poem boy)
When I visit NJ this summer can you take me on a tour of all the Sopranos locations. That would be awesome.
lol. maybe if ur nice . . . where in jersey are u gonna be tho? maybe I can give u some suggestions of stuff to do
Poem boy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
lol. maybe if ur nice . . . where in jersey are u gonna be tho? maybe I can give u some suggestions of stuff to do
I'll be in Jersey City, plan to spend a lot of time in NYC obviously
Mick Travis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Withered)
What a load of unsubstantiated bóllocks, not just the OP.
I don't know. Are there any other countries that can compete with the likes of Connery, Moore, Brosnan, Grant, Firth, Fiennes, Rickman, Irons, Law
Potiron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LornaSandison1)
Ah, but did you stay on it?
Just about, I had another go later in the week. It probably wasn't the most elegant equestrianism, but I reckon I could beat Colin Firth in an arm wrestle.
Allie-23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Poem boy)
I'll be in Jersey City, plan to spend a lot of time in NYC obviously
ahh. I am about an hour south of that. be very wary of crime there, because crime rates are high. Concerts in NYC can be very expensive, but they are fun even with lawn seats (which are cheap) if you can get tickets somewhere in jersey city. You should go to the shore at leats once while you are here. I am not going to recomend beaches near me because i am sure you will be able to find some near where you are staying, but AVOID SEASIDE i am pretty sure they are taping another season of Jersey Shore this summer, so the crowds are going to be huge again, and seaside in general attracts a bad crowd of people. While you are here you MUST eat at least one slice of pizza and one bagel. Best in the country =) <3

Not much else I can say about jersey. It is fairly boring. But in NYC, visit the statue of liberty (book tickets online to double check they are open and avoid long lines), walk through the meat packing district, (its just interesting), and visit rockefeller plaza because thats kinda cool. Check to see if the empire state building has tour when you are there. Also, visit the wax museam. If you can get affordable tickets to a broadway show you should do that too.

food:
serendipity - long lines but it is worth it for the deserts
italian - most italian resturants are good so try one
dining is very expensive in fancy resturants. I say avoid it and go to cheaper places. I recomend you try some standard american chains while you are here like the cheesecake factory and houlihans which should be in jersey city and nyc. Carrabas is Italian and that is good too, also macaroni Grill.
don't eat off of the carts on the streets unless the food is prepackaged because that is gross and you don't know what the people ahev done with it.

* don't jokingly ask an american out 2 mcdonalds because u may get slapped. its not funny. =)

but anyway have fun and feel free to msg me with any questions!!

* also if you want to do any clothing shopping do that in nj because there is no tax on clothing here, but there is in ny
Hylean
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Yes I would know that ginger hair is common among Scandinavians: I have Scandinavian relatives who are ginger but again, that is often dispelled by the more likely fact that the ancient Britons were predominately redheads. It is no surprise then that the highest concentration of redheads is in the British Isles. Trust me, my relatives are not physically seen as typical Scandinavians with their red hair.
Your proof for this being? Now I really am challenging you. Seeing as you've provided no real proof for anything.

If it were the ancient Britons who were predominantly red-haired, it would stand to reason that the Irish, and thus Scottish, would be less red-haired than either the English, given their apparent large amounts of Celtic blood, or the Welsh. Funnily enough, it's the reverse, where the Irish and Scots are more ginger than the Welsh or English.

The Irish are certainly not closer to those of the Iberian peninsula. What has been suggested is that the bulk of the population of the British Isles came from Iberia anyway: the idea that for some reason they would have settled only in Ireland may appeal to some deluded Irish nationalists but is hardly feasible :rolleyes:

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/20...itishancestry/
Where did I say that the Irish were "closer" to those of the Iberian peninsula? I said the myth of the Black Irish stems from further back in history than the Spanish Armada and gave a reason for it. I never suggested anywhere that they were closer than anyone else.

However, you do seem to want to ignore that the Celtic tribes which settled in Ireland and later Scotland were different to those which settled in England and Wales. That the genetic stock shows those various tribes had little influence upon the genetic base of the inhabitants says nothing about the origins of the various Celtic immigrants.

Even before this research, people had realised that the idea that the English were descendants of Angles, Saxons and Jutes had already been dispelled with the failures to find any real signs of ethnic mixing.
I'm not even sure what this is in response to.

In the same way, the idea that there is loads of "celtic" blood in the UK has been proven wrong. The Celts were simply a ruling/super class in the same way that the Baltic Germans were in the Baltic states without there being any substantial amount of German blood among these people.
Again, I'm not really sure what this is a response to.

Any real differences between the various parts of the UK are based on culture: a case in point being that the most important trait for anyone within the British Isles to be able to prove their claim to be English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh is the accent. Try convincing anyone you're Scottish when speaking in a Spanish accent...noone would believe you.
Again, your point being?
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
Is this a joke?
Rich_183
Report 7 years ago
:chaplin:
chrislpp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Irish men are the most attractive, not just about looks though, i can open the gates to the pelvic regions of any female just with my voice.
gimpy69
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahahaha what a joke thread! I love how British men always whine about British women being mingers, but don't seem to realise that are even bigger mingers! People should feel sorry for UK women, having a bunch of chavvy, farting, lad's mag reading uggers to look at all day!
Anonymous #3
Report 7 years ago
China men are the most attractive. That's why British men made up the Chinese men have small dicks propaganda to make themselves feel better. While British men are boasting about their **** size, China men are ******* your women.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads