Housemates want to kick me out Watch

Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think by the way you are carrying on : You may as well carry out your own advice. Not only have you pissed off people that you live with but hundreds and hundreds of people online can see this. Although you are anon and nobody may know you but still... How does it feel to be hated by random strangers online?

I don't know if you really are mentally ill or a troll or just a plain ******** but if you are ill take some time and cool off then come back and think before you type.

If you do behave in such a way irl , I can understamd why people don't want to live with you especially if you trun out to be mentally sound. Don't try to be abusive to strangers online because you probably cant give it out to people face to face and have to put up with the harsh yet perfectly justified reality that people can no longer tolerate you.

We are here to help. Not allpeople on TSR are trolls and ****s.

So man up and face relaity for once OP. And try not to hide behind anon to insult people. Cowards do that :fyu:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Like I'd share a house with you or most of the stuck up, sneering little halfwits on here anyway. Go throw yourself under a truck.
nunugab
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You see. This is why I'm afraid of gamers. All gamers will inevitably evolve into this creature. To the OP, I can to a certain extent understand your rage as I've experienced something similar (though that was when I lost in Fifa 11 and was unjustly humiliated by everyone present). But seriously, you need to relax and take a break from computer games as it seems to have a unhealthy effect on your behaviour.

edit; Also you need to get laid.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
I think by the way you are carrying on : You may as well carry out your own advice. Not only have you pissed off people that you live with but hundreds and hundreds of people online can see this. Although you are anon and nobody may know you but still... How does it feel to be hated by random strangers online?

I don't know if you really are mentally ill or a troll or just a plain ******** but if you are ill take some time and cool off then come back and think before you type.

If you do behave in such a way irl , I can understamd why people don't want to live with you especially if you trun out to be mentally sound. Don't try to be abusive to strangers online because you probably cant give it out to people face to face and have to put up with the harsh yet perfectly justified reality that people can no longer tolerate you.

We are here to help. Not allpeople on TSR are trolls and ****s.

So man up and face relaity for once OP. And try not to hide behind anon to insult people. Cowards do that :fyu:
Couldn't give it out in real life? You think that? That's why these stupid ****s who live with me are shaking in fear because of me? They're pathetic, and so are you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nunugab)
You see. This is why I'm afraid of gamers. All gamers will inevitably evolve into this creature. To the OP, I can to a certain extent understand your rage as I've experienced something similar (though that was when I lost in Fifa 11 and was unjustly humiliated by everyone present). But seriously, you need to relax and take a break from computer games as it seems to have a unhealthy effect on your behaviour.

edit; Also you need to get laid.
I can get laid any time I want... but I have no interest in sex. Sex is nothing on MMORPGs, tbh.
nunugab
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can get laid any time I want... but I have no interest in sex. Sex is nothing on MMORPGs, tbh.
What MMORPG are we talking about here, also what do you study and where?
burgergetsbored
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow I wouldn't want you in the same house judging from your comments and I don't even know you! Bad temper...
metalthrashin'mad
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
your housemates suck. I frequently play medium volume death and thrash metal in the early hours of the morning and no one minds.
Architecture-er
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
**** troll remains ****
Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do not fear you thanks very much. Take the advice before the thread comes to its inevitable end.
:yawn: bye OP
Inzamam99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)

I'd want you out as well tbh.
HAHAHA What a massive spack. Maybe now he can actually get a life
JokerZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)

I'd want you out as well tbh.
lol i'd ****ing kick him out the same day...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
Come at me bro. I am not pathetic. I don't spend my time behind anon trying to execute a poorly planned troll. Anyone who lives in fear of you is a pleb. I feel it ....in my balls. You know spherical objects most H&R trolls behind anon don't have

Here you go again: someone tries to dole out good advice to you but you insist on making some hit post no one cares about.

I dare you to quote me and give me another **** message mate if you don't want this thread shut down. I dare you :cute:
Mate? What are you, a chav? Lol.
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anon or delete.

After losing my temper with a computer game and shouting a bit, punching a mattress (yes, a mattress, not a wall, not smashing glass or whatever) I heard a knocking on my door. Being in the middle of my game, I ignored it. The knocking continued.

Turns out my housemates, or at least one of them and "the others agree with me" want to kick me out of the house if I don't stop shouting. I told her it's my ****ing room, and I can do what I like in it. I pointed out they have parties all the time, play loud music, even smoke in the house - but if I shout occasionally, they want to kick me out?

Thing is, if these little ***** go whining to the landlady, can they actually get me kicked out? Surely I can just pull the mental illness card - I mean, there'd be a ****storm if someone kicked a mentally ill person out of a house, right?

These people, these housemates... I don't want anything to do with them, I leave them alone, why can't they leave me the **** alone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ukdc...ture=topvideos
elldeegee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh my god, looking at these replies i would want you out of my house.

you need to look over your contract, if it says anything about disturbance of the peace or whatever, you have gone against your contract so therefore you can be kicked out.

either: Talk to your housemates (talk not yell not swear) and say youll stop shouting if they stop whatyou're disagreeing with, and actually think whether you have the right to complain about that as (i'm assuming) you probably contribute to these parties.

or

Go to citizens advice and get the advise needed about what'd be allowed.

the main thing to come out of this would probab;y ( just a BIG guess here) to just not shout so much at a stupid computer game.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you actually tried talking to your housemates and asking them politely to turn down their music? Did you ever try to get on with them?
Maybe Tomorrow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Serves you right for bawwwwing like a little ***** at a computer game.
rachelkeira
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Teofilo)
After my Port Vale squad surrendered a two goal lead to a hapless Bradford side last week the house practically went into complete lockdown mode. Punching a mattress wouldn't even have gotten a look in.

My housemates still love me though.
As a Chesterfield fan, I was going to reply and laugh, but then after losing to Burton 3 times this season, and Crewe at the weekend I realised I can't really laugh... but I can rub it in that we're 10 points clear at the top

Oh and OP, apologize? Maybe talk to your housemates instead of coming here for a moan!
daedalos
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Maybe Tomorrow)
Serves you right for bawwwwing like a little ***** at a computer game.
I think it's more to do with what he was shouting than him punching the mattress and being loud... Hope he wasn't playing banned games lol and shouting those kind of words...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rachelkeira)
As a Chesterfield fan, I was going to reply and laugh, but then after losing to Burton 3 times this season, and Crewe at the weekend I realised I can't really laugh... but I can rub it in that we're 10 points clear at the top

Oh and OP, apologize? Maybe talk to your housemates instead of coming here for a moan!
****ers can apologise to me, I'm not apologising to them. They're scum.
beepbeeprichie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Look at the lease agreement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (208)
18.55%
No (681)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.7%

Watched Threads