?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
tnks
medikitty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was 18, and from my experience the school leavers are generally both more intelligent and more outgoing than older students i.e. late 20s and onwards (referring to the A100 course, not graduate entry). Also, I'm glad I didn't take a gap year!
SteveCrain
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by medikitty)
I was 18, and from my experience the school leavers are generally both more intelligent and more outgoing than older students i.e. late 20s and onwards (referring to the A100 course, not graduate entry). Also, I'm glad I didn't take a gap year!
I will suppress my desire to call troll and ask why 18 year olds are more intelligent that late 20 somethings
medikitty
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SteveCrain)
I will suppress my desire to call troll and ask why 18 year olds are more intelligent that late 20 somethings
Like I said, I was referring to those who don't have a previous degree. A simpler answer- because I personally know them and their exam results.
Beska
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by medikitty)
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by davidjrodger)
Will be 27 when I start, and 28 a month or two into the course (providing I get the grades for conditional that is)
Woo! Someone else who's passed the quarter-of-a-century mark. :yep: I was starting to feel ancient...

I'll be 25 when I start, and 26 a couple of months into the course. I will be a grad, though.
bhamsh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Where all this neg for me??
Any reason why????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise