Awful (1)
0.66%
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
Oh yeah, the blonde hair and smug expression are very sexy :daydreaming: can see why his wife wanted to bring him back from the dead :sexface:
I would have. Definitely. When him and Ten are on screen at the same time my life is better. Man-chemistry if I ever saw it. :lol:

"Oh no no no, that's way too easy. They're not going to think like me. They're going to become me."
Josh_Dey
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Doctor shagged Amy Pond :yes:
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So many questions!!! I think the best theory so far is that the Silents made Amy and the Doctor have a baby, altho it still doesn't explain why she had no bump and gave birth incredibly quickly!
misst911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think the girl could be Amy's, obviously there was the photo; she was pregnant before she saw the Silence, then they've gone and done something, and they said how the Silence are parasites so maybe they could have got the regeneration thing from somewhere.

As a sidenote, Rory in glasses ^_^
xXxBaby-BooxXx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't see how the baby could be the doctor's and River's, given that in that episode they kissed for the first (and most importantly last) time......
NaturalDisaster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by misst911)
I think the girl could be Amy's, obviously there was the photo; she was pregnant before she saw the Silence, then they've gone and done something, and they said how the Silence are parasites so maybe they could have got the regeneration thing from somewhere.

Om nom nom. I love it when Rory gets a bit angry, like when Amy was gone. So loyal, it's adorable. Wanted Amy to run off with the Doctor when I saw Rory in those glasses, not going to lie. Then I can have him. Yay.

Clearly need to stop my obsession with half of the male cast of Doctor Who. :lol:
Lambo_93
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry to be a n00b - But what did the doctor play on the Tv, what were the Silence saying? And how did that mean that their time was up. Quote me with the answer if you can
NaturalDisaster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
I don't see how the baby could be the doctor's and River's, given that in that episode they kissed for the first (and most importantly last) time......
That was unbelievably sad. My heart broke a little bit when I saw her face. On the plus side, also totally looking forward to the Doctor/River romance developing. So much flirting going on in this episode. Every time River turns up I love her more. Definitely a River/Doctor shipper rather than a Amy/Doctor shipper. (Haven't used that phrase in a while. :lol:)
scott8anthony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lambo_93)
Sorry to be a n00b - But what did the doctor play on the Tv, what were the Silence saying? And how did that mean that their time was up. Quote me with the answer if you can
I've been trying to find what was broadcast too. 'You should get us all...something'. :confused:
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Incorrect. It was the first time The Doctor kissed her, but it's the last time she kisses him. The Doctor has many more kisses to come with her.
misst911
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it's because the Silence could manipulate people by leaving messages, so they could remember they needed to do something but not why; the Silence left the message saying to kill them all, so the human race did, because they had been brainwashed to do it essentially.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
NOO you're forgetting their time line

It's the last time for River cos it's the first time for the Doctor...

It means a whole lot more kissing is about to happen
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago

(Original post by scott8anthony)
I've been trying to find what was broadcast too. 'You should get us all...something'. :confused:
It was along the lines of "when you see us, you will kill us", which is what the Silent said to Canton earlier in the "perfect prison", which he recorded on Amy's phone. Because of their post-hypnotic suggestion ability, every person who saw that footage will follow the command, and since they put it inside the footage of the moon landing, pretty much everyone for years to come will see it.
misst911
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NaturalDisaster)
Om nom nom. I love it when Rory gets a bit angry, like when Amy was gone. So loyal, it's adorable. Wanted Amy to run off with the Doctor when I saw Rory in those glasses, not going to lie. Then I can have him. Yay.

Clearly need to stop my obsession with half of the male cast of Doctor Who. :lol:
I felt so bad for him though! I was waiting for him to leave to be honest, he looked so peeved off.

And yes you do, they're mine :P
Reformed2010
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The silence will use Amy pond to surrogate and create a Timelord child. Just putting my theory out there. Personally I don't think the BBC would have the Doctor and Amy Pond cheat. Killing whole alien races is one thing, but ruining a marriage? come on now!

(Original post by xKTx)
So many questions!!! I think the best theory so far is that the Silents made Amy and the Doctor have a baby, altho it still doesn't explain why she had no bump and gave birth incredibly quickly!
Haha you use science and logic to explain the plot of Doctor Who. You got to free your mind of such constraints to really delve deep. A speedy growth of the child can easily be explained by 'transcendent timeline traveling'. Or something

Hey am I the only one who thinks its crazy the Doctor, in theory, has TWO children? remember that blonde half human half timelord from the last season who went off into space? now this little girl! I hope there is some legal framework in the intergalactic community to get the Doctor to pay his father credits.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

She thought she was pregnant before.
Keckers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
It was along the lines of "when you see us, you will kill us", which is what the Silent said to Canton earlier in the "perfect prison", which he recorded on Amy's phone. Because of their post-hypnotic suggestion ability, every person who saw that footage will follow the command, and since they put it inside the footage of the moon landing, pretty much everyone for years to come will see it.
The dying silence was saying "You should kill us all on sight" after he questioned why Canton was having him/her/it treated to.

Since the silence had been controlling the human race for so long it was enough of a subliminal message to remind anyone watching the broadcast to kill a silence if they saw one.

What I find odd though, is what the silence had done that was evil and deserved them being killed? From the looks of it we had a reasonably good symbiotic relationship with them, whether we knew it or not
d123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Question - when River kissed the Doctor, she said it would be the last time? Or did I misunderstand? What do people think about that?

Edit - never mind, read the posts on the previous page and it makes sense now. I should have got that right away.
xXxBaby-BooxXx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
Incorrect. It was the first time The Doctor kissed her, but it's the last time she kisses him. The Doctor has many more kisses to come with her.
Gahhh I hate wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff :p:
NaturalDisaster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I felt so bad for him though! I was waiting for him to leave to be honest, he looked so peeved off.

And yes you do, they're mine :P
Fine, there's still plenty of fictional men in the sea of novels...I'm already the mistress of Draco Malfoy (why won't he divorce his wife, why?!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise