Rascist idiots! Watch

effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Arthur2)
You have to ask, why, all over Europe there is such bad feeling toward Islam and muslims?
It did not just appear for no reason, why Islam and not Hindus or Sikhs or Chinese.
Muslims have to start looking at why and do something about it and it does seem to me that muslims are incapable of self criticism.

Arthur.
It seemed to appear quite often in the 70s and 80s, and still in many cases today. Strange, huh?
Indian_Prince
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol pussys attacking innocent girls, dont worry everyone gets there pays eventually, those that beat the girls obviously have no future since they wouldnt do such a act if they had anything in there thick heads... i guess those stupid terrorists that have braught this religon down are to blame, they ruined it and now the innocent suffer because of there actions im glad that ******* son of ***** full of **** headed osama is dead because hes a **** head who deserves to have a eternity of pain -.- watch me get warning points for this hahaha

if you found this offensive you may neg rep me
Belgian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Clewsy)
I think that racism and ignorance is a bigger threat than terrorism in the UK at the moment. The people you just described actually make me sick to be associated with. But for some reason it's okay, because they are just protecting their national identity.
Well said.
Arthur2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
by Clewsy
I think that racism and ignorance is a bigger threat than terrorism in the UK at the moment. The people you just described actually make me sick to be associated with. But for some reason it's okay, because they are just protecting their national identity.

Islam is not a race and why do you feel that you are associated?

I protect my national identity but I don't go around beating up little girls.
Nor do I put little girls in a mincer like in Blackpool or sell them into slavery, which is still going on in Blackpool.

I tried to post a link and I cannot, any one know why?

Arthur.
Sam89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You think that's bad (sorry about what happened to them btw) my friend got pushed in front of a car when she was waiting to cross the road. Seriously, where's the humanity in this world. It makes me so sad. I wear a scarf, yet fortunately i've never ever had anything like that done to me, aside from the odd evil looks (usually from bitter old people), the same friend nearly got run over by some racist, she was again waiting to cross the road and the white guys in the van said to her "move" and she got confused, she was standing on the pavement not the road, and again they said "move" and then they drove into her crushing her ribs. Okay she's muslim, but she's a human before that - you would treat your dog better than that!
Helpful_Charlie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rahul.10)
You spelt "spelled" wrong....It's spelt "spelt"
It can be both, depending on whether you use UK English or American English
Midnight_sun
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sanaindaclub)
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I know some people are against islam but is attacking women really needed? I myself am a british muslim but dont really look it (clothes are the norm, no headscarf) and commute to college with various freinds. Two happen to be a more practising muslims. One commutes on the bakerloo and the other central/ district. One of them wears the whole religious dress . The other wears a headscarf (hijaab) and the long black gown (jilbaab) BOTH get attacked frequently. Its not so bad when someone is with them but otherwise both get harassed up. One was on the bakerloo and got accused of having a bomb in her pocket. She's 4'11 and was 15 at the time. What did the people do? Most ignored the guy that was accusing her but two men started punching/ hitting her. It went of for about a minute or so (until the next stop). No one stopped them and by the time the train pulled up to the next station she had a broken nose, arm and various bruises/cuts. Her collarbone was also fractured. What was she pulling out her pocket? A tissue. This isnt a rare occurence. She used to get shoved and pushed on the roads everyday. Same goes for the other girl, however shes never been attacked physically. About an hour ago though she got attacked by a group of men celebrating osama's death. She's now in ITU at the local hospital. She almost died.

It just pisses me off! Especially as both girls and very timid and havent a aggressive bone in their body!
OMG this is so sad!! i cant believe something like this would happen in multicultural britain, you should report it to the police you could seriously sue the people and take them to court! you should have took a video to have some evidence
hope your friend is better
Colgate® Max Fresh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Its funny how people are so reluctant to believe this actually happened. Something similar happened with a friend of mine who had a baby with her!!
Midnight_sun
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Manesh2468)
lol pussys attacking innocent girls, dont worry everyone gets there pays eventually, those that beat the girls obviously have no future since they wouldnt do such a act if they had anything in there thick heads... i guess those stupid terrorists that have braught this religon down are to blame, they ruined it and now the innocent suffer because of there actions im glad that ******* son of ***** full of **** headed osama is dead because hes a **** head who deserves to have a eternity of pain -.- watch me get warning points for this hahaha

if you found this offensive you may neg rep me
agreed! we have to suffer because of them, life is so unfair , i wish people would understand like you that we are not the same as those terrorists and osama
Sam89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Watch this you ignorant people, a few extremists do NOT define a whole religion, don't let the media brain wash you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DRvfVbnUrg
Indian_Prince
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Midnight_sun)
agreed! we have to suffer because of them, life is so unfair , i wish people would understand like you that we are not the same as those terrorists and osama
i say we should stick all of the terrorists onto a uninhabited island and blow them up yeh i understand alot of people blame islam as a whole which is completely wrong since true muslims are nothing like those terrorists.
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Arthur2)
You have to ask, why, all over Europe there is such bad feeling toward Islam and muslims?
It did not just appear for no reason, why Islam and not Hindus or Sikhs or Chinese.
Muslims have to start looking at why and do something about it and it does seem to me that muslims are incapable of self criticism.

Arthur.
Except it did used to be for other races.
People's shops used to be burned down just because they were asian.
People were killed just because of their race.
Racism and xenophobia and violence related to them are nothing new in the UK.
x-friends
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Redreynard)
if you want an end to ignorance buy a dictionary!
I accept I spelt racism wrong, noticed that a while ago, but you found nothing wrong with my post so decided to comment on the spelling!

You ********.
x-friends
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
It will be an awfully long wait... unless that is what 2012 is about :holmes:
Nah I'm still waiting on Dajjal
ladymary
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some people are just neanderthals in modern human dress.
Midnight_sun
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Manesh2468)
true muslims are nothing like those terrorists.
absolutley !!!
Indian_Prince
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Midnight_sun)
absolutley !!!
pr0view
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
You have to remember that English men have a history of violence. My advice is to learn how to defend yourself from them and intimidate them if they become aggressive towards you.

Being coloured and male helps in this regard - they usually keep their distance.
Racist yet no thumbs down, other way round i would probably have about 5 down
IPlayThePiccolo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I despair of humanity sometimes. In my prayers xx
Arthur2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WelshBluebird)
Except it did used to be for other races.
People's shops used to be burned down just because they were asian.
People were killed just because of their race.
Racism and xenophobia and violence related to them are nothing new in the UK.
That's history mate, there is good reason to fear the impact of Islam on our way of life and it has nothing to do with race.

Arthur.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads