Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

What about our unborn children...what are they going to face!

ReputationRep:
    I've never looked at a piece of white paper and thought 'oo, yeah i'll write on white today, i see myself reflected in it'

lol bar bar black sheep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkevkev)
    LOL i know your type. You are posting in my other thread as well. I didn't notice the screen name was the same. Here's a suggestion. Be less on the offensive in future and your trolling will work better. HELLO MARXIST SHILL. GOOD DAY TO YOU

Actually I just looked over your post history. You are NON WHITE. Good god what is it with you non whites having SUCH AN ATTITUDE at people in white countries speaking out for the white race. Disgusting in fact. Really shameless.
    Once again you have failed to answer any points and instead resorted back to type.

Attack the argument not the person Have you have you ever heard of Ad Hominem?
    Yeah and in that thread, which i believe you started you try to get out of answering points and arguments presented unless it is something you believe helps your cause

Marxist shill is funny seeing as i am a conservative.
    Non white - is that based on the race classification of caucasoid, negroid, mongloid ? or do you use another bases seeing as you totally ignored this point in your other thread. Even if I am classified as Non white what difference does that make to the argument.

The single biggest question you have not answered is How do you force white people to breed with non whites??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeyMan2009)
    when did this PC culture come to britain? Who really started it in britain? Do you believe there is any party that can defeat this PC culture?
    You might want to read this piece to get an idea about the origins of political correctness and how it might be stopped, or at least how it could be fought against.

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p...article/10960/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    It is possible for things to be terrifying and light -coloured. To this day, the hairs on my neck stand up with coarse fear whenever anyone mentions the gremlins, and i'm pretty sure the main guy was mostly white-furred.
    Good point, but I'm sure that you'll agree that light coloured bad guys are a minority compared to dark coloured bad guys (not talking about race, obviously).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Good point, but I'm sure that you'll agree that light coloured bad guys are a minority compared to dark coloured bad guys (not talking about race, obviously).
    Yeah, they are. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps idiots like her should work to tackle actual racism or have their job slashed.

ReputationRep:
    The positive/negative connotation thing I can just about understand, but how does white paper promote racism?? It's white because then all the other colours show up :confused:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I think I will need to read the original paper that was written by the woman, because I don't believe that this could be true.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, no, this isn't about multiculturalism. Culture =/= ethnicity. Please learn your really basic bloody terminology before thinking you're fit for debates on sensitive topics like this... it isn't too much to ask.

This "looney lefty" card is getting old, and tired. Yes, there have been instances of obsessive political correctness becoming outright stupid, but these days people play it every single time something intended to tackle racism is presented. Nobody is pretending that the black dress in itself is racist. The problem is that kids are very simple minded, and very impressionable, and taught at a young age that dark = bad, light = good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c

This isn't about political correctness, but social engineering. If you still disagree with it, that's cool, and I'd love to hear why you think it isn't the government's place to promote open mindedness in children, but I'm growing really bored with idiots who think they're above mainstream politics just because they've grown into a routine of making the same points everywhere, even where it doesn't apply. PC gone mad would be avoiding the black dress amidst fears of black people taking offence to the choice of colour, which isn't the case. I don't know how to make that any clearer.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.