Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mihai)
    This is a joke right???
    No, why would it be?

I'm not a designer, I don't know how to fashion such an article ... but the theory is sound.

ReputationRep:
    Surely there is nothing wrong with looking?

Blokes like boobs, always have, always will?

As long as they don't try to touch etc, surely just looking would be okay.

ReputationRep:
    OP - a theoretical question here. Answer honestly.

If you saw an attractive male with rippling muscles walking down the street, would you have a look?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzy 123)
    Not really that big at all then... :rolleyes:
    Did the girl who goes home to cry because people look at her really just roll her eyes at me? However will I sleep at night? =(

ReputationRep:
    It's about a 20 minute walk to college, and it's next to a road.

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.
    Pics or gtfo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abir Ishtiaq)
    Looked at your gender, you must really have big moobs if people stare you out over them.
    lool, nah when i wear shorts. and i mean quite short shorts .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellejo.)
    How can you have a personality to match your boobs? :eyeball:
    Its part of a new Marks and Spencers range I think

ReputationRep:
    So far today I have caught 12 truck/van drivers staring at my ample cleavege, even got a "morning" off the builders around the corner from my flat.

I take it as a compliment, but then again I'm really not a shy person.

OP just keep your head up high, many girls would kill to have a chest like ours, so shove it in their faces and make them jealous. We have a special "gift" so don't feel down. Ignore the wrong types of leary men, and one day you'll find yourself someone who wants you for you, not your chest.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're are staring how awful your boobs are, and you just think they're looking at you all rapey, when actulally they're thinking "meh, still would though"

ReputationRep:
    Stare back rudely at them, and if they're close enough yell "Eyes front, greasebag!" Alternatively, walk with a friend. You'll be so busy chatting you won;t get distracted by losers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry that you're so upset because of it, but (apart from killing everyone in the world) there's not much you can do about it.

You may just have to learn to cope with it.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    It makes me so so so self counscious.
    Actually it should make you self confident. They all think you are hot so take that as a compliment and smile.

ReputationRep:
    pics

ReputationRep:
    or

ReputationRep:
    GTFO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    Thats why burkhas exist :yep:
    Erm, so men leer, make women feel uncomfortable and in some cases threatened and it's THEIR responsibility to cover up and try not to attract attention? I think it's a little too convenient to shift to blame onto the OP for her choice of dress :rolleyes: when she's clearly stated she's wearing baggy jumpers etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minacolada)
    Erm, so men leer, make women feel uncomfortable and in some cases threatened and it's THEIR responsibility to cover up and try not to attract attention? I think it's a little too convenient to shift to blame onto the OP for her choice of dress :rolleyes: when she's clearly stated she's wearing baggy jumpers etc.
    how does she know they're staring at her 'oh'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goody2Shoes-x)
    Stare back rudely at them, and if they're close enough yell "Eyes front, greasebag!"
    What low budget sci fi "B" movies have you been watching? Who talks like that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this discussion and haven't read most of it, but I must ask, why exactly is this only an issue specifically when you are walking to college? If it isn't, then why does it only need fixing in this one instance? Surely it's one of those things that you must get whenever you are around any guys over 14?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    What low budget sci fi "B" movies have you been watching? Who talks like that?
    I think the Fonz said it once.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.