Turn on thread page Beta

Glee Speculation and Discussion Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)
    Well that was the best episode in living memory- am I right?
    Indeed! So good I loved all the music as well as the stories, which is saying something as I'm not a fan of West side story haha but Lea Michelle in "Tonight" was amazing! Loved America too
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    I'm not a fan of West side story haha
    :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :eek4:
    :o: You won't hear me say that about many other musicals, I'm a massive musicals fan and I mean massive! I just don't get what everyone sees in West Side Story... BUT Glee did do it amazingly well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    Indeed! So good I loved all the music as well as the stories, which is saying something as I'm not a fan of West side story haha but Lea Michelle in "Tonight" was amazing! Loved America too
    America was phenomenal! Really loved it. Especially Santana's voice =]

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, a Glee thread! Haven't really looked much on the forums and glad to have found one!

First of all, The First Time was perfect. I just... Kurt & Blaine, best fictional couple of the year.

Second, anyone else an idiot like me and tends to sometimes stay up to watch it livestream it with the Americans? Only if I'm feeling particularly unsleepy haha. No life, right here.

Third, First Listen Friday songs came out earlier for next episode (I Kissed A Girl) except Kurt and Blaine's Perfect duet which I'm not happy about! http://www.gleethemusic.com/us/news/...-i-kissed-girl they're here if anyone is interested! And Perfect will be released on the Rolling Stone site on Monday!

I think I'm rambling. I shall leave now...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty pretty pleeeeeeease!

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...-glee-20111128

'Perfect' Klaine duet. And it's wonderful

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me what happened to Sam of the trouty mouth, I swear he just disappeared off the face of Glee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Pretty pretty pleeeeeeease!

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...-glee-20111128

'Perfect' Klaine duet. And it's wonderful
    I heart Klaine so much.

KLAINE FTW

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm probably going to get murdered for this but ahh well... I'm going to be really disappointed if Klaine singing Perfect isn't to Santana.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Right I'm probably going to get murdered for this but ahh well... I'm going to be really disappointed if Klaine singing Perfect isn't to Santana.
    That's such a good idea! Hadn't thought of that, would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    They're singing it to Santana, yep. Reliable sources on Tumblr say so!

ReputationRep:
    'And that secret I've been hinting about that's in our episode next week #Sectionals will be revealed in the last second of tonight's show!'

Lea Michele's twitter. Oo-er.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    Can someone please tell me what happened to Sam of the trouty mouth, I swear he just disappeared off the face of Glee!
    Chord Overstreet (the guy who plays Sam) didn't take the offer of being a guest star for season 3 and he left to concentrate on his music.
    However, he's coming back!!!! :woo: If I remember correctly he should be appearing again from episode 8.
    Oh and according to some spoilers I've seen, Sam wants Mercedes back so Bubba can GTFO out of my Glee.. (I don't like him.. )
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what to make of Finn's character. The blackmailing tactic did really annoy me. :rant: I felt for Santana when she was coming out to her grandma and she was basically disowned the whole voting thing was really crazy and although Rachel's intentions were sort of right, she shouldn't have done it (or done it in another way, like basic maths Rachel!) The whole Puck and Shelby thing is getting weird now and now that Quinn knows she will do something to try and destroy Shelby. Overall, was slightly disappointed by this episode though :sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what to make of Finn's character. The blackmailing tactic did really annoy me. :rant: I felt for Santana when she was coming out to her grandma and she was basically disowned the whole voting thing was really crazy and although Rachel's intentions were sort of right, she shouldn't have done it (or done it in another way, like basic maths Rachel!) The whole Puck and Shelby thing is getting weird now and now that Quinn knows she will do something to try and destroy Shelby. Overall, was slightly disappointed by this episode though :sigh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This whole episode annoyed me. I have A LOT of thoughts about Santana which I won't voice because I get into arguments with it aha but I don't believe she deserved everyone running around her and babying her because she just didn't care. I did begin to feel for her when her Grandma disowned her because that was awful but I just don't get so much. Everyone jumped to her aid when that rugby player gave her crap but did anyone do that for Kurt? He was only stood up for by the boys in S2 because the girls told them to eventually. Santana pushed away Perfect when it was sung by two LGBT kids who have gone through the same thing yet cried over an un-fabulous rendition of Cindy Lauper by a boy who was only really being sympathetic to her because they had slept together who once used to be homophobic. I just don't get Glee sometimes. Finn's blackmail was... ugh. Quinn needs to give it up because she's just being frustrating. Rachel's intentions were sort of right too but at the same time, her main motivation was that she didn't want to go NYADA on her own. The Beiste/Cooter/Sue thing is ridiculous because they were finally giving Beiste a good storyline and giving her hope and now they've just done this whole ha ha you're different so you can't have what you want thing. Glee is my FAVOURITE show but lately, they're being such a letdown. I'm just going to go wallow in the perfection that is Kurt and Blaine and pretend that the writers aren't doing a doss job of all of this so far.

Sorry, I have a lot of feelings!

ReputationRep:
    So bloody annoyed with that episode. Only good parts were Santana coming out to her Abuela and the scene with Puck speaking to Quinn at the end about nobody realising how screwed up she was

1. That stupid no tolerance crap, uhhh where was this when Kurt was getting thrown against lockers?
    2. To be honest, everything to do with Finn.
    3. Was annoyed a bit with the Perfect scene, if they had put that nearer the end of the episode where she'd finally come to terms with it then it would've been really sweet
    4. It was such a cop out having Santana say that her parents were fine with it.
    5. Where the hell was that still we saw!?
    6. Where the hell was Brittany when Santana came out to her Abuela!?
    7. WHERE THE HELL WAS THE BRITTANA KISS :mad::mad::mad: You cannot have an episode called 'I Kissed A Girl' with no girls kissing (and however amazingly cute that cheek kiss was, no it doesn't count)

/rant

I needed to get that out

ReputationRep:
    It looks like I'm the only one who really liked the episode :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whilst the Finn blackmail thing could have been done differently he was doing it for her own good and it was only for a couple of rehearsals...I thought the music was brilliant, loved perfect and I kissed a girl. I felt really sorry for Santana during the Abuela scene but I think it was necessary for her character development...

yeah I pretty much loved it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Chord Overstreet (the guy who plays Sam) didn't take the offer of being a guest star for season 3 and he left to concentrate on his music.
    However, he's coming back!!!! :woo: If I remember correctly he should be appearing again from episode 8.
    Oh and according to some spoilers I've seen, Sam wants Mercedes back so Bubba can GTFO out of my Glee.. (I don't like him.. )
    Ah me too, can't STAND shane, I loved samcedes btw, why do people refer to shane as bubba :s lool, I always read it in posts and stuff and i'm like huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loooochy)
    Ahhhh, a Glee thread! Haven't really looked much on the forums and glad to have found one!

First of all, The First Time was perfect. I just... Kurt & Blaine, best fictional couple of the year.

Second, anyone else an idiot like me and tends to sometimes stay up to watch it livestream it with the Americans? Only if I'm feeling particularly unsleepy haha. No life, right here.

Third, First Listen Friday songs came out earlier for next episode (I Kissed A Girl) except Kurt and Blaine's Perfect duet which I'm not happy about! http://www.gleethemusic.com/us/news/...-i-kissed-girl they're here if anyone is interested! And Perfect will be released on the Rolling Stone site on Monday!

I think I'm rambling. I shall leave now...
    Haha, that's so me right there! I stay up til 1 just to watch it, and then I decide to watch the episode again on a normal website, cos the livestream has WAY to many adverts for my liking. But it's cool chatting to fellow gleeks around the world lool

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on last night's episode:

- I hated Quinn for 99% of this episode, but she kinda redeemed herself. Not sure how legitimate it is though.
    - The frequency of standing ovations REALLY annoys me. I work in a theatre and I have only seen standing ovations for two shows. And those are professional shows. Even for amateur dramatics, there's no standing ovation- and the audiences for those are comprised mainly of relatives and friends of the cast so similar to the audiences in Glee. You have to do something REALLY special for a standing ovation.
    - Sam as a stripper- are you actually kidding me? So stupid. Annoyed me.
    - Mike's Dad was nice but, it just seemed so unrealistic. Such a massive change in his opinion just seemed fake.
    - Nice to see Rachel back on form. She was really nice to Quinn

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.