Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I loved the first two season of digimon.
    Yamato (Matt) was my favourite character.
    Thank god you can watch all the episodes on Youtube
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nmudz_009)
    ahhhhhhhhh Childhood memories
    You said it! Although some scenes were too pathetic, it was good.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Digimon <3 Those were the days.

Miss it so much, but at least I can watch it whenever I like on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a link to the first 3 seasons on youtube

Seasons 1-3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by albus)
    Here is a link to the first 3 seasons on youtube

Seasons 1-3
    Thank you. Is there also an account on youtube which is uploading digimon themes at moments?

ReputationRep:
    Digimon Adventure 1 & 2 were, great. I got seriously bored of the series after those two though :x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Tambourini)
    Digimon Adventure 1 & 2 were, great. I got seriously bored of the series after those two though :x
    I agree with you. Season 1 and 2 were great, but the third one was already abysmal for me.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to watch season 4 when that was on too, that was even worse than 3 :\

ReputationRep:
    Diaboromon haunted the dreams of my childhood.

Attached Images

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yeah, I loved the first three series. The fourth one was shocking though, couldn't stomach it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Will you marry me please? :love: My day wasn't complete unless I'd watched Digimon in the morning, then they stopped showing it on TV and when I found it on youtube again I spent several weeks watching all of the first 2 series, and half of series 3, then gave up because series 3 sucked. There's 104 episodes in the first series alone, I clearly had no life. But it's such a good programme!!! Matt and Tai :love:

My favourite has to be Birdramon, she was awesome.
    Birdramon, they really cracked it up with the names, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Btw, you can marry me if you are ready for it.

ReputationRep:
    They did lack creativity when it came to names that's true. Shellmon and Birdramon are two good examples of that :x

ReputationRep:
    DIGIMON......... DIGITAL MONSTERS .............. DIGIFRIKKINMON :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I loved this when I was younger I thought it was better than Pokemon even though I had lots of Pokemon toys.
    Matt and Tai were cute

The new generation was crap

OMG the theme tune was the best

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought it was better than Pokemon too!

ReputationRep:
    I still cry at the movie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Birdramon, they really cracked it up with the names, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Btw, you can marry me if you are ready for it.
    Some of them were disgustingly unoriginal. :lol: I loved Gatomon as well, one tough digi kitty right there. Really need to get my hands on the DVDs.

Excellent. I no longer have to resort to being a nun.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Tambourini)
    Yeah I thought it was better than Pokemon too!
    That's right! digimon has the better story all the time and that's why it's better than pokemon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Some of them were disgustingly unoriginal. :lol: I loved Gatomon as well, one tough digi kitty right there. Really need to get my hands on the DVDs.

Excellent. I no longer have to resort to being a nun.
    Let's make this clear, I am only marrying you because you are going to be an awesome pharmacist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Let's make this clear, I am only marrying you because you are going to be an awesome pharmacist.
    And as such I'll have immediate access to drugs? Thank you. :lol: I think we should watch Digimon on every wedding anniversary.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.