Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Info 1. AQA ICT 25th May. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thairshan)
    I have a feeling the long 20 markers for unit 2 might be about

Factors affecting ict - CULTURAL. legal social economic environmental all of that boring stuff
    and
    Health and safety/ecommorce
    Last year for my INFO2 it was all about legislation, so I can't imagine it would be that again...
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    is there no unofficial mark scheme for ICT info 1??

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any help guides or anything for info 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FareedPatel)
    You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme!
    sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately my teacher didnt mark the exam this year but i do have some useful material for you to revise from like example essays etc and the January 2012 qp and mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants notes or useful revision material pm me with your email address and will send documents ASAP i also have january 2012 Question paper and mark scheme!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think info 1 was great!
    The 16 marker had plenty to write about and the 20 marker allowed you to look at many different input devices. I kinda split mine into business/industry use, home use, disability and out and about.

As for info 2 it could be harder, however if you know your stuff you should be fine.
    I think it would be wise to be up to be up to date on the latest technology news

ReputationRep:
    Hey guy's I started college this year and I am sitting the AQA ICT INFO1 exam in Januray, I understand the 6 main topics to revise which seems fairly straight forward, on the other hand I am struggling to device the sample work for the exam . The teacher is making us base the sample work on creating a website for the client. Has anyone got any links for this type of sample work or any help in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaqil)
    Attachment 150874

This is the attachment that has all the topics for info 1. I advise u to read the analysis, Design of solutions, Implementation, Testing and Lastly evaluvation. These stuff will come up in the exam and they do worth a lot of marks. I have a presentation which has these topics as well but I can't upload it becuase It is not allowing me to. I can send these presentation to u if u want them. Just write down ur emails so that i can send it to u.
    if you dont mind me asking have you still got your as level info 1 coursework?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.