Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Megan Fox is ugly! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miah78)
    what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
    Its just impossible.
    your either gay ,lesbo or straight.
    moron.

ReputationRep:
    OP i don't find megan fox attractive though i think she is very good looking... mainly when she has more natural shots taken of her. she looks A LOT better with natural make up. i also think she looked a lot hotter before all the evidental botox/surgery she had done.

sometimes she looks really pretty, other times she looks average or unattractive... but she still is miles above average and there is no way on earth i would ever call her appearance "ugly"... which is quite an extreme thing to say about anyone tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miah78)
    what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
    Its just impossible.
    your either gay ,lesbo or straight.
    I'm going to have to do some serious thinking to find a more stupid post on TSR. Which, by the by, is saying an awful lot.

ReputationRep:
    Ugly, bit of an over statement,but its gud you pointed out she isnt a total stunner face wise cos most people (an most here)are only admiring her shape

If she's ugly I want to be ugly she's hardly Quasimodo

Only because she doesn't look like Zooey Deschanel doesn't make her ugly OP.

When people start labeling people ugly I wonder what they look like themselves like that Olympic official that said that Jessica Ennis is FAT. WTF if she's fat I want to be fat.

ReputationRep:
    well, okay then !

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.