Coldplay => "Room 101" yay or nay? watch

• View Poll Results: Should they go in?
    Yes, they have lame lyrics and are boring
    48.48%
    No, they are decent enough not to deserve the fate of "Room 101"
    51.52%

ReputationRep:
    I understand that.
    I was contending, like I stated explicitly in my last but one post, that coldplay are far from unavoidable, especially to those who hate them enough to want to change radio/TV station.

I really don't think it's worth giving up watching TV or listening to the radio to avoid one or two bands, though.

ReputationRep:
    8hrs of the biggest coldplay loving station yields a maximum of three coldplay songs.
    =
    if this really annoys you so much, then you should quit listening to the radiohead until Chris Martin quits being in coldplay.

Or stop being such drama queens.

Edit: If I didn't know better I'd say you were making this argument circular just so you could talk to me. :rolleyes:

If Coldplay being irritating to us irritates you, perhaps you should stop talking about it. You'll only irritate yourself further, yo.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.