Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamdosser)
    Yep, it's all just a joke. We're lovely really! Honest. We really are.
    You go to Hatfield? And you seemed so nice as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy357)
    You go to Hatfield? And you seemed so nice as well...
    I get that a lot... Secretly I kill puppies and pull ladders out from underneath window cleaners.

ReputationRep:
    I get that a lot... Secretly I kill puppies and pull ladders out from underneath window cleaners.
    I knew it!! I knew you killed puppies*! My psychic gift is such a burden

*That or you sold double glazing. Either way I knew you were up to no good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy357)
    That or you sold double glazing. Either way I knew you were up to no good!
    That's my Saturday job. Evenings, I give out parking tickets. Sundays, I just stand around spitting on people.

ReputationRep:
    That's my Saturday job. Evenings, I give out parking tickets. Sundays, I just stand around spitting on people.
    Hmmm, I think I saw you in London in a tube station then.

ReputationRep:
    As a Castlewoman/ton I can say (with difficulty) that most people from Hatfield are lovely (Kathryn and Judith are, I've met them!) as are most peopl from other colleges. Don't take stereotypes seriously, they're just there for a laugh!

ReputationRep:
    If you're a Castlewoman/man what are you called at other colleges - Milderton, Greyman........erm Trevor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    As a Castlewoman/ton I can say (with difficulty) that most people from Hatfield are lovely (Kathryn and Judith are, I've met them!) as are most peopl from other colleges. Don't take stereotypes seriously, they're just there for a laugh!
    Hahahaha....but that's coming from a Castleton! :rolleyes:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger_Lily)
    If you're a Castlewoman/man what are you called at other colleges - Milderton, Greyman........erm Trevor?
    Oh, erm, Trevelyanites/Trevors :p:, Hatfielders, Aidanite I think, Mildertarian, Woodsmen, HildBeders, Chadsmen, Johnians...

I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Oh, erm, Trevelyanites/Trevors :p:, Hatfielders, Aidanite I think, Mildertarian, Woodsmen, HildBeders, Chadsmen, Johnians...

I think!
    Trevelyanite. NO ONE USES "Trevors" after our big discussion last summer, they've all be converted to the proper use of Trevelyanite.

Also it's Mildertians (pronounced "Mildershians")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)

I think!
    But is it Castlemen or Castletons??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Trevelyanite. NO ONE USES "Trevors" after our big discussion last summer, they've all be converted to the proper use of Trevelyanite.

Also it's Mildertians (pronounced "Mildershians")
    Sounds like an exciting discussion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    But is it Castlemen or Castletons??
    Definitely Castleton

ReputationRep:
    It's actually Castlemen, Kev just made up Castletons to annoy me. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Actually I used Castleton long before I knew Becca

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    It's actually Castlemen, Kev just made up Castletons to annoy me. :rolleyes: :p:
    Hmmm, you should take care of him. In the mafia sense of course, not the injured puppy sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Hmmm, you should take care of him. In the mafia sense of course, not the injured puppy sense
    *puts machine gun in violin case*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    *puts machine gun in violin case*
    :beer:

ReputationRep:
    when do the college bars open? anyone know? i miss cuths bar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamps)
    when do the college bars open? anyone know? i miss cuths bar!
    Differing on what college it is. E-mail your Bar Chair/Bar Steward, whatever you have. Our Bar Chair generally opens if there's demand, so Trevs bar should be open on Saturday night for all the liver outs who have come back...yay

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.