Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is Snape Still A Good Guy??! watch

• View Poll Results: IS SNAPE STILL A GOOD GUY?!
    Yes
    60.10%
    No
    20.21%
    Not sure
    19.69%

ReputationRep:
    Yes SNAPE IS GOOD ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE!!:p:
    :rofl: i give up i really do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddington)
    Yes SNAPE IS GOOD ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE!!:p:
    :rofl: i give up i really do
    Never give up! Fight, fight, fight. The battle's still on. :p:

ReputationRep:
    The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to believe that there is more to Snape than what happened that night with Dumbledore. I think there was a lot of behind-the-scene stuff in that final scene, and to judge Snape straight away seems like too obvious a tactic. Think about it: all through the story, you've had Harry and his pals ('cept Hermione, possibly) who've believed without a doubt that Snape is some sort of evil guy, and probably still in league with Voldemort. However, Dumbledore, the most powerful and most respected wizard in the books believed otherwise...

I'm thinking it's going to be a case of Dumbledore being right again. I suspect there are a few more twists to do with Snape to unravel before we find out .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to believe that there is more to Snape than what happened that night with Dumbledore. I think there was a lot of behind-the-scene stuff in that final scene, and to judge Snape straight away seems like too obvious a tactic. Think about it: all through the story, you've had Harry and his pals ('cept Hermione, possibly) who've believed without a doubt that Snape is some sort of evil guy, and probably still in league with Voldemort. However, Dumbledore, the most powerful and most respected wizard in the books believed otherwise...

I'm thinking it's going to be a case of Dumbledore being right again. I suspect there are a few more twists to do with Snape to unravel before we find out .
    I second that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    I second that!
    Yay! Someone who agrees with me :top:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Yay! Someone who agrees with me :top:.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    i agree too there is still a lot more to snape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddington)
    i agree too there is still a lot more to snape
    Of course ;yes;
    Unless... JK's deliberately leading us on

ReputationRep:
    ah well then i'm a dupe and very gullible ah well i'll learn one day :p:

ReputationRep:
    What :eek: of course not, Snape is good ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Indeedyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Lol, wow, more agreeable fellows. Nice one, people! :five:

ReputationRep:
    i agree lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol, thanks dude .

ReputationRep:
    Snape is a horcrux. But seriously I think he is a good guy still. I think there is more to come on him.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I hope that wasn't a spoiler and just a theory :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright-eyes)
    Snape is a horcrux. But seriously I think he is a good guy still. I think there is more to come on him.
    lol, thats summing new...

ReputationRep:
    but i'd rather have snape's greasy hair as the horcrux...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt Snape is a horcrux. Do you think Voldemort would trust a piece of his soul with a person whom he commands as a lackey, and considers inferior to him? Be serious.

And if you're thinking of Nagini - it was already explained in the book; the whole representation of Slytherin and the snake etc.

ReputationRep:
    voldemort's wand!!!!!!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.