Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by /\Shaz\/)
    Ovaries is funnier. That's the word he chose to use.
    To begin with, I was joking anyway. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e11even)
    To begin with, I was joking anyway. :p:
    You don't say? :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    This kitty really does have claws! (and a handbag)

man you are rude!! i used to like but now.. :eek: tst tst you are disappointing! and i am not a feline, or any animal as a matter of fact! how rude! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    man you are rude!! i used to like but now.. :eek: tst tst you are disappointing! and i am not a feline, or any animal as a matter of fact! how rude! :p:
    Aww, kitty starting to use those claws :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexeynechaev)
    Aww, kitty starting to use those claws :p:
    you know what im going to say to you (traitor) but i wont publically embarass you here..:rolleyes:

WOW 900th post!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    you know what im going to say to you (traitor) but i wont publically embarass you here..:rolleyes:
    I will never betray you darling, you know that:p::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    another offer holder..

(Original post by becky1107)
    another offer holder..
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexeynechaev)
    I will never betray you darling, you know that:p::rolleyes:
    Christ, get a room... :rolleyes: :p:

edit: oh, this is called the "student" room?

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

haha indeed it is, so this is quite the place! lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!

LSE is my firm choice for law!! Now just got to get the grades.......lol I can't wait im sooo excited lol!! Like a lil kid in a candy shop!! Hehe where have ya all applied for accommodation??

Lauren xxxxxx

(Original post by lolza)
    Hey!!

LSE is my firm choice for law!! Now just got to get the grades.......lol I can't wait im sooo excited lol!! Like a lil kid in a candy shop!! Hehe where have ya all applied for accommodation??

Lauren xxxxxx
    Hi Lauren.

Congrats on receiving an offer for Law at LSE. I can hardly wait either. But you probably can tell from the numerous posts (or spam rather ) that I've contributed to the LSE sub-forum. I'll be starting the LLB Law course this September as well. I'll be residing in Bankside House throughout my first year at LSE.

Where have you applied to for accommodation? Oh, and if you like, you could post a picture of yourself in the picture thread that I started about a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I like bankside but it's a bit outa my price range....lol....i will probs put rosebery then carr-saunders then bankside!! but we will probs get to know each ova neways!! hehe yea i did see that n i noticed theres no pic of u!! i have got a pic but it is atrociously cropped (as i had to cut my mate out of it!!) n its a bad pic so i dunno whether toooo...lol. where can i send it??

xxx

(Original post by lolza)
    Hey!! I like bankside but it's a bit outa my price range....lol....i will probs put rosebery then carr-saunders then bankside!! but we will probs get to know each ova neways!! hehe yea i did see that n i noticed theres no pic of u!! i have got a pic but it is atrociously cropped (as i had to cut my mate out of it!!) n its a bad pic so i dunno whether toooo...lol. where can i send it??

xxx
    The community spirit at Rosebery's pretty good, I hear. I messed up my attachments, so the links to my photos became invalid. I might post one again when I get my PC back (I'm on my brother's laptop, atm). Yeah, we'll probably get to know each other. Where're you from, btw? Ooooh, post it in the Picture Thread. You can attach it to your post by clicking on "Manage Attachments" in the Additional Options box.

Jasmine xx

ReputationRep:
    back on topic, im gonna try do some law modules @ lse

(Original post by drs1357)
    back on topic, im gonna try do some law modules @ lse
    What are you doing, atm?

ReputationRep:
    i'm on gap now, i start straight econ 2k6

(Original post by drs1357)
    i'm on gap now, i start straight econ 2k6
    What Law modules do you plan on taking?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.