Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Only have ears pierced..not very exciting..wouldn't mind having a piercing near my eyebrows but apparently at school we're not allowed facial piercings...arn't ears part of the face? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenixx)
    Only have ears pierced..not very exciting..wouldn't mind having a piercing near my eyebrows but apparently at school we're not allowed facial piercings...arn't ears part of the face? :confused:
    Yeah they are.

ReputationRep:
    thats weird then.....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    This is the most comfy and simple piercing IMO, sometimes I forget I even have one:

Cannot be aRsed with anymore, maybe I'll move onto tattoos. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Conch and one lobe piercing on each ear. I love my conch, its my first 'proper' piercing. I hope I dont want more!

ReputationRep:
    Its great how pierced everyone is!

och that conch looks painfull!
    i like ur labret black_mamba...i fancy getting mine done

I've got 7 piercings in one ear and 3 in the other.
    I used to have more in my ears but they went bad as they were done with guns ages ago.

I've also got 2 surface arm piercings (well I've only got one now=long story)
    They are the best ..but they did take a while to heal.
    I dont know how to post pics but those links might work..one is scarily close up though-be warned!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Sash, what ear piercings do you have? I notice youre from Manchester - where did you get them done?

ReputationRep:
    All my ear piercings are normal/cartilage ones.
    I didnt get them done in manchester, I got them in Ipswich.
    Manchester seems to have good piercing studios though-I like Ink2Skin (where I got one of my arms done) on the top floor of afflecks palace but it is quite expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Ears twice and bottom lip twice.

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: I've had to take out my beloved lip ring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :bawling: I've had to take out my beloved lip ring
    Awww such a sad day. I'll be crying too when I have to take mine out, hey, why did you remove yours? :eek: Infidel!

ReputationRep:
    I want a daith, but dont want my ears to look overcrowded
    Afflecks is cheap compared to what I paid! Holier than thou is meant to be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Awww such a sad day. I'll be crying too when I have to take mine out, hey, why did you remove yours? :eek: Infidel!
    I have a very important job interview with an organisation who are a bit conservative in their ways... (RICS) and I can't afford (monetarily) not to get this job as it's a fantastic opportunity. So it had to go So does my hair too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I have a very important job interview with an organisation who are a bit conservative in their ways... (RICS) and I can't afford (monetarily) not to get this job as it's a fantastic opportunity. So it had to go So does my hair too...
    Such a shame, you'll be looking all profesh' and mature now sans metal-in-face. :p: Good luck with the job.

ReputationRep:
    I got harrassed by a UK North bus conductor today because he saw my septum piercing. He made a comment on the way to town, while I was waiting to get the bus back from town, then on the bus when I was coming home. I was pretty disgusted. You expect that stuff from the drivers but not the conductors!
    He had an awful tattoo aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Ear lobes twice and my belly button,I dont think i want anymore done.

ReputationRep:
    Left earlobe x3
    Right earlobe x2
    Left helix
    Bellybutton

Want something else but I can't decide.

ReputationRep:
    Lil, take a look on http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com. Click parts of body and click what you want to see, plenty to choose from on there, not to mention their great range of jewellery!

ReputationRep:
    lobe 8mm stretch x 2
    lobe 4mm stretch
    lower helix
    rook (****ing painful as hell)
    cartilidge 4mm stretch
    anti tragus
    lip (side) x 2
    tongue web
    wrist

ReputationRep:
    Well i had my tongue pierced for about 5 years but took it out recently and sort of miss it... and both my ears are pierced once... i'm moving on to tattoos ... well one large back one can't wait!!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.