Turn on thread page Beta

Anonymous posting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poltroon)
    The point is not whether you would be comfortable wearing your medical history or not. Rather, to repeat, people should be entitled, where it is reasonably possible, if they so wish, to complete anonymity with regard to matters of such a personal nature. Do you or do you not agree with this?
    Yeah... okay. Fair enough. But if they wanna share it in the first place on here, why remain anonymous. They still sharing it regardless. Why not just tell the doctor or something, instead of thousands of strangers if they're so bothered about it.

Blah!

Morning...!!!

(Original post by creamcrackered)
    Yeah... okay. Fair enough. But if they wanna share it in the first place on here, why remain anonymous. They still sharing it regardless. Why not just tell the doctor or something, instead of thousands of strangers if they're so bothered about it.
    its nice place to get a wide range of opinions, if everyone went to see doctors about social problems, we'd be in more of a crisis

ReputationRep:
    It's you ain't it Supersonic the hedgehog... and if not I'll assume it and say...

You silly billy chumpstain... If you hate this so much, why not stop saying rubbish comments... you flatheaded cheesed***... ha... word war...

ReputationRep:
    "I am scum and I know."

I'm glad you know your place in this scum ridden society. Now run along maybe make yourself a ham sandwich or something think about your future rollling about in the brothel of **** that is your life muckraker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaroo)
    its nice place to get a wide range of opinions, if everyone went to see doctors about social problems, we'd be in more of a crisis
    Maybe. Still don't see why they should be anonymous thouhg, seeing as we don't know 'em anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Chumpstain... I like it... its so friendly sounding.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous information is just that, information which is not traceable to anyone in particular. The whole point of the feature is that one can share information which will not be identifiable (i.e. traceable) .

There are many reasons why one might wish to post here rather than see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersonic)
    "I am scum and I know."

I'm glad you know your place in this scum ridden society. Now run along maybe make yourself a ham sandwich or something think about your future rollling about in the brothel of **** that is your life muckraker.
    Someone had a rat crawl up their arse, and are a little abusive.. my oh my.. how silly... :hahaha:

Wtf is a "Muckraker"? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersonic)
    "I am scum and I know."

Run along... No ta scumhead... Not fancy going yet.
    We're all scum you know. I'm not alone. But at least I can admit it... chickens***... Ms anonymous... - yeah...

That's your new name... Ms Anonymous. For some reason

Maybe. Still don't see why they should be anonymous thouhg, seeing as we don't know 'em anyway.
    yeah but other people may know them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Someone had a rat crawl up their arse, and are a little abusive.. my oh my.. how silly... :hahaha:

Wtf is a "Muckraker"? :confused:
    Not even close to abusive. A wimpy anonymous insulter.

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous information is just that, information which is not traceable to anyone in particular. The whole point of the feature is that one can share information which will not be identifiable (i.e. traceable) .

There are many reasons why one might wish to post here rather than see a doctor.
    Reason they'd post on here, to see if anyone else has the same sort of problem, see if they can help, get advice on weither to see a doctor, and if they are nervous about doign something, ask, and see what others have done in the past if they have had the same problems..

ReputationRep:

Yeah, but the problems on here, are mainly ones that the majority could sympathise with. So why bother

ok muckraker. And no we are not all scum...it only appears like that to you because you live in a box and sell tins of spam so you can afford to inject glue into your hardining and deformed arm.

ReputationRep:
    i think the real problem is that some people (in my opinion) are abusing the anon. privilege by using it for made up situations or saying "i got __________" and leave their post at that

i mean, wtf? at least expand on your situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok muckraker. And no we are not all scum...it only appears like that to you because you live in a box and sell tins of spam so you can afford to inject glue into your hardining and deformed arm.
    :toofunny:

You should go busking or something so people can throw eggs at ya... Ms Anonymous

(Original post by Anonymous)
    :dong:

Ding Dong... your Wrong!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlafraid)
    i think the real problem is that some people (in my opinion) are abusing the anon. privilege by using it for made up situations or saying "i got __________" and leave their post at that

i mean, wtf? at least expand on your situation
    Ah... true.
    Some don't like that I guess...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.