Anonymous posting Watch

sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by poltroon)
The point is not whether you would be comfortable wearing your medical history or not. Rather, to repeat, people should be entitled, where it is reasonably possible, if they so wish, to complete anonymity with regard to matters of such a personal nature. Do you or do you not agree with this?
Yeah... okay. Fair enough. But if they wanna share it in the first place on here, why remain anonymous. They still sharing it regardless. Why not just tell the doctor or something, instead of thousands of strangers if they're so bothered about it.
Anonymous #16
Report 13 years ago
Blah!
Anonymous #17
Report 13 years ago
Morning...!!!
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
Yeah... okay. Fair enough. But if they wanna share it in the first place on here, why remain anonymous. They still sharing it regardless. Why not just tell the doctor or something, instead of thousands of strangers if they're so bothered about it.
its nice place to get a wide range of opinions, if everyone went to see doctors about social problems, we'd be in more of a crisis
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's you ain't it Supersonic the hedgehog... and if not I'll assume it and say...

You silly billy chumpstain... If you hate this so much, why not stop saying rubbish comments... you flatheaded cheesed***... ha... word war...
Supersonic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"I am scum and I know."

I'm glad you know your place in this scum ridden society. Now run along maybe make yourself a ham sandwich or something think about your future rollling about in the brothel of **** that is your life muckraker.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mangaroo)
its nice place to get a wide range of opinions, if everyone went to see doctors about social problems, we'd be in more of a crisis
Maybe. Still don't see why they should be anonymous thouhg, seeing as we don't know 'em anyway.
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chumpstain... I like it... its so friendly sounding.. :p:
poltroon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anonymous information is just that, information which is not traceable to anyone in particular. The whole point of the feature is that one can share information which will not be identifiable (i.e. traceable) .

There are many reasons why one might wish to post here rather than see a doctor.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Supersonic)
"I am scum and I know."

I'm glad you know your place in this scum ridden society. Now run along maybe make yourself a ham sandwich or something think about your future rollling about in the brothel of **** that is your life muckraker.
Someone had a rat crawl up their arse, and are a little abusive.. my oh my.. how silly... :hahaha:

Wtf is a "Muckraker"? :confused:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Supersonic)
"I am scum and I know."

Run along... No ta scumhead... Not fancy going yet.
We're all scum you know. I'm not alone. But at least I can admit it... chickens***... Ms anonymous... - yeah...

That's your new name... Ms Anonymous. For some reason
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
Maybe. Still don't see why they should be anonymous thouhg, seeing as we don't know 'em anyway.
yeah but other people may know them..
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by A_ndy_)
Someone had a rat crawl up their arse, and are a little abusive.. my oh my.. how silly... :hahaha:

Wtf is a "Muckraker"? :confused:
Not even close to abusive. A wimpy anonymous insulter.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anonymous information is just that, information which is not traceable to anyone in particular. The whole point of the feature is that one can share information which will not be identifiable (i.e. traceable) .

There are many reasons why one might wish to post here rather than see a doctor.
Reason they'd post on here, to see if anyone else has the same sort of problem, see if they can help, get advice on weither to see a doctor, and if they are nervous about doign something, ask, and see what others have done in the past if they have had the same problems..
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Yeah, but the problems on here, are mainly ones that the majority could sympathise with. So why bother
Anonymous #18
Report 13 years ago
ok muckraker. And no we are not all scum...it only appears like that to you because you live in a box and sell tins of spam so you can afford to inject glue into your hardining and deformed arm.
girlafraid
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think the real problem is that some people (in my opinion) are abusing the anon. privilege by using it for made up situations or saying "i got __________" and leave their post at that

i mean, wtf? at least expand on your situation
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok muckraker. And no we are not all scum...it only appears like that to you because you live in a box and sell tins of spam so you can afford to inject glue into your hardining and deformed arm.
:toofunny:

You should go busking or something so people can throw eggs at ya... Ms Anonymous
Anonymous #17
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
:dong:

Ding Dong... your Wrong!!!
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by girlafraid)
i think the real problem is that some people (in my opinion) are abusing the anon. privilege by using it for made up situations or saying "i got __________" and leave their post at that

i mean, wtf? at least expand on your situation
Ah... true.
Some don't like that I guess...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (202)
53.44%
No (176)
46.56%

Watched Threads