Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bum sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is this thread about? :confused:

The topic seems to fluctuate to no end.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, right. i've had too much easter egg today- not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judi_lover)
    yeh thus the reason I know so much! Its not history, it still happens between heteroseuxal partners. It was also used on soldiers in the Second World War to relieve pelvic congestion.

so i dont know what you're going on about, and i dont know what you lot going on about the Romans and Greeks are on about......... its always happened just as there have always been gay people etc
    Read your first post. You claimed that the stigma around anal sex came from the emergence of gay sex. That's a load of rubbish. There's always been a stigma around anal sex, hence the mention of ritual degradation and punishment in certain cults/religions, mention of it in a very negative way in the bible and in Christian cultures (so basically the whole of the Western world).

If there is a stigma these days, it's greatly reduced since the 60s and 70s, not the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnarl)
    What is this thread about? :confused:

The topic seems to fluctuate to no end.
    You know, like sex in the ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    Unlikely, seeing as the saliva is a mild anti-septic!
    so? that's because it contains lysosymes, but it isn't generic, salivary pH isn't far off that of water. why do you think epstein-barr virus is known as the kissing disease?

also, you acquire more bacteria borrowing someone else's lip balm than you do from licking a toilet.

to keep this post vaguely on topic, anal sex does freak me out, but i don't judge...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    has ne one for a moment ever thought they were gay? as in u randomly got aroused when thinking of the same sex?
    A lot of heterosexual guys have homosexual tendencies. Sexuality is not a clearly defined thing. People can't just be thrown into one category of the heterosexual butch guys and the other category of the homosexual girly boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    so? that's because it contains lysosymes, but it isn't generic, salivary pH isn't far off that of water. why do you think epstein-barr virus is known as the kissing disease?

also, you acquire more bacteria borrowing someone else's lip balm than you do from licking a toilet.

to keep this post vaguely on topic, anal sex does freak me out, but i don't judge...
    I think you lost a few people with the medical talk...

Also why borrowing someone's toothbrush grosses me out more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    A lysosome is an cell organelle otherwise known as differentiated structure inside a cell. Lysosomes are membrane bound organelles containing digestive enzymes, their job is to fight off diseases or foreign bodies when they penetrate the cell membrane. They can also kill off diseased cells as a mechanism to stop diseases spreading. There you go a level biology isnt it just fascinating ?

To anyone who wants to know.

ReputationRep:
    And now were getting a science lesson....

ReputationRep:
    And if you talk like that before/after/during sex you probably won't be allowed entry (to the rectum).

ReputationRep:
    nah just giving a definition of a term used in science. LOL dont worry i dont talk about science towards girls in general unless they do biology and are asking for help.

ReputationRep:
    There shud be a poll.....

Would you have bum sex?
    Yes
    No
    Maybe
    I'm Gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)

Would you have bum sex?
    Yes
    No
    Maybe
    I'm Gay
    Seriously. Who's tried it and wouldn't want it (as a guy)? I'd probably rather screw a guy over masturbating providing they weren't ugly/flabby/old/wrinkly/boring as long as they didn't want anything in return.

Its like normal sex, but I'm completely in charge and the feeling of pressure on your **** is unbeatable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Forbes)
    Seriously. Who's tried it and wouldn't want it (as a guy)? I'd probably rather screw a guy over masturbating providing they weren't ugly/flabby/old/wrinkly/boring as long as they didn't want anything in return.

Its like normal sex, but I'm completely in charge and the feeling of pressure on your **** is unbeatable.
    what the hell? i think most people would find it difficult to come up with scintillating conversation when you're being taken up the backside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Forbes)

do you consider yourself as homosexual or bi?

Because I have no interest in doing another guy up the arse. Even if it meant 10 years of masturbation instead. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Girls don't **** out their mouths.
    I believe they call it "speaking".

!!!

???

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    do you consider yourself as homosexual or bi?

Because I have no interest in doing another guy up the arse. Even if it meant 10 years of masturbation instead. :rolleyes:
    Neither. I'm into women. My last post was a little tongue in cheek (shame this isn't a thread about rimming).

But from my ****'s point of view a guy's ass would probably feel nicer than my hand and if I was stuck on a desert island with a guy forever and I closed my eyes...

Still I've had enough action that I haven't had to resort to that, yet. I don't think I'd be able to live without sex for prolong periods of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)

Would you have bum sex?
    Yes
    No
    Maybe
    I'm Gay
    Your assumption is that all gay men partake in / enjoy anal sex. They don't.

ReputationRep:
    Its kinda the definition of a (sexually active) gay man...

ReputationRep:
    I'd be suprised if there were many sexually active gays that didn't f*** - a mouth and hands can only go so far.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.