Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Weird. You better call or e-mail them - that's what I did cause I thought they accidentally may send it to my school and not home - and I got it like few days later! I haven't filled it out yet...
    I'd better get going then... :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can u tell me if choosing a triple is a crazy decison? I am wondering whether to choose double or a triple...

ReputationRep:
    Whats the real differance wouldn't wanna do it myself each to his own + u save A-lot of money.
    It is weird not to get any info i got mine ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike007)
    Hey, can u tell me if choosing a triple is a crazy decison? I am wondering whether to choose double or a triple...
    hmmm I'm not sure, you wouldn't be guarenteed whichever one you choose though - I expect they have more applications for triple rooms than they do triple rooms because there aren't that many . It depends whether you're a person who needs their own space and how much someone being in your room or coming and going all the time would bother you. I loved having a roommate but I did enjoy the times that she wasn't there sometimes just to have some time to myself (no dodgy stuff) - sharing with 2 other people would decrease your chance of this. The other thing I'd think about is how I'd feel if the 2 other people got on really well with each other but not with me. Do you enjoy being around people at all hours of the day? For the little money saved I'd go with a double personally.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going triple! Going to be a laugh. Bring on October (me thinks)

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts precisely

ReputationRep:
    heay, any 1 applied for nutford house( intercollegiate)?
    i did so coz those intercollegiate halls you can specify the hall you want...and found the nearest one to the college is nutford.how are the chances to get a room their?

ReputationRep:
    but then you'll be in contact with artsy people! :eek: I thought the whole point of going to imp is to totally embrace your geekiness and to abstain from anything unrelated to science :p:

ReputationRep:
    well...you have the point! but i'm worried more about the trip i would take every day to the college,another thing,cant chose my preffered hall...

ReputationRep:
    yeah but if you get put in beit then you'll be right next door to the college. I agree you gotta be lucky to get into beit though.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh boy! i dont i would like to see the college in the weekends
    every time i go out, the college is in from of me.lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys RELAX!!!!! Imperial do not send out their accomodation offers until early September! This sounds insane but this was when I received mine last year. I had a double and really enjoyed it. I know how absorbant one can be at this point wanting to know every little bit of detail when going to a new place so if you want to ask any q's feel free to message me or add my msn [email protected].

Cheers

Mark

ReputationRep:
    thanks alot dude
    we may have nice chat with you through msn lol...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.