Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Swede)
    Haha...With our immensly good looks (yes, you can't deny that:cool: ), we will be changing that ratio immeditely when it is heard that we go to Imperial ^^ And hey! Do you have to try to grab one of the only girls we have? Where has the world gone to? Oh my lord.
    It's like Notts: I've heard the ratio of boys to girls has been like 1:7 for the last 5 years... you'd think it'd even itself out?!?

You come from Sweden: don't complain of not having many available girls!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuglyduckling)

You come from Sweden: don't complain of not having many available girls!!!
    Hehe, actually that is kinda true I might be bringing some with me to England, just in case Actually, the girls in Sweden are one of the things I'll be missing when coming to England (the only! :cool: )

ReputationRep:
    well if you're ever missing Sweden, we've got lots of footage featuring Swedish girls in our video shops over here. you've gotta be quite tall to reach though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    well if you're ever missing Sweden, we've got lots of footage featuring Swedish girls in our video shops over here. you've gotta be quite tall to reach though :p:

Haha! Don't worry, I'm tall *

ReputationRep:
    we should start the "Keep Our Female Medics Away From NON-Medics" Society!

I hope you are who i think you are the swede or else my post will not make any sense!

PS: im not being elitist or sexsist, just a joke!

lol we need to start listing all the societies we want to start up! they're now too many to remember!

And thank goodness you remembered to say "just a joke!" :p:

ReputationRep:
    just joking should be part of my sig! :p:

ReputationRep:
    we should start the "Keep Our Female Medics Away From NON-Medics" Society!
    Rofl, there's bound to be someone who isnt going to take that as a joke and start up a heated argument about infamous med student cliques! :p:

Anyhow, hopefully there'll be a large influx of girls this year to try and balance out that damn ratio (although I remember 90% of the people at my interview were guys...)

ReputationRep:
    haha! totally agree! :rolleyes: something like ...

"Everything that comes out of my mouth is a JOKE!"

just to be safe

ReputationRep:
    is it just my imagination or everyone here is a medic except for me?? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmberToInferno)
    Rofl, there's bound to be someone who isnt going to take that as a joke
    er when you wrote rofl were you meaning it was funny or were you referring to our friend in the forum here? you gotta be clear with these things! there are dire consequenses to be paid if you're not :p:

Damn! why is it not displaying my sig??? is it because my post is too short?

Ah! there we go!

What?! its gone again! how do i get my sig to stay? :bawling: This is so frustrating! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Rofl, there's bound to be someone who isnt going to take that as a joke and start up a heated argument about infamous med student cliques! :p:

Anyhow, hopefully there'll be a large influx of girls this year to try and balance out that damn ratio (although I remember 90% of the people at my interview were guys...)
    believe me .. its not just the males hoping for that ... although for different reasons i might add!

ReputationRep:
    At my GKT interview, they were ALL girls! :eek: there was only one guy in the waiting room but he was there for dentistry! So for all you frustrated guys, run along to GKT!

ReputationRep:

Lol, don't worry guys. The female is not an extinct species in the whole of London. Just at Imperial maybe. We are actually living in London, which means that there will be plenty of stock for everyone

(Ok, having referred to females as "stock", will probably not be so popular among certain people. But what the heck. I'll say as my dear friend Caretaker "Just joking, ok?" :cool: )

ReputationRep:
    Hahah good point Caretaker, I meant rofl in that it was funny! The screen name Rofl is just class!

lihermit: hmm I wonder what it is about Imperial that scares females away, you would have thought the ratio would attract them over here....oh along with the reputation, quality of teaching etc. of course...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Swede)
    Lol, don't worry guys. The female is not an extinct species in the whole of London. Just at Imperial maybe. We are actually living in London, which means that there will be plenty of stock for everyone

(Ok, having referred to females as "stock", will probably not be so popular among certain people. But what the heck. I'll say as my dear friend Caretaker "Just joking, ok?" :cool: )

:eek: STOCK :security:

just kidding :p: but women deserve more respect than that!

ReputationRep:
    Hahah good point Caretaker, I meant rofl in that it was funny! The screen name Rofl is just class!

lihermit: hmm I wonder what it is about Imperial that scares females away, you would have thought the ratio would attract them over here....oh along with the reputation, quality of teaching etc. of course...:rolleyes:
    hmmm depends on which reputation your talking about.... anyway, i think i'll be alright... iv always found the "nerdy" type quite attractive!
    hmmm i dunno whether i should have voiced that
    ohwell......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    :eek: STOCK :security:

just kidding :p: but women deserve more respect than that!

Bah! Lies! Women are only useful as a means of reproduction, as well as maybe carrying out simple tasks such as cooking, cleaning, etc. Hence they deserve NO respect at all. The people who say otherwise should be punished! :p:

(*BEST IN TEST*: "I'm just joking, ok?")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lihermit)
    iv always found the "nerdy" type quite attractive!
    hmmm i dunno whether i should have voiced that
    ohwell......
    Considering that all the "nerdy" guys of Imperial (i.e. most of the students at Imp) will be hitting on you as a result of that statement? Maybe you shouldnt have

ReputationRep:
    Hahah this thread borders on the line of just plain politically incorrect in every form...if it wasn't for the fact that you were all "just joking, ok?"

lihermit: I think you've just invited yourself to be wooed by hundreds of hopeful nerds

ReputationRep:
    lovin' the sig The_Caretaker!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.