Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Représant pour la France: Le Vote watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: French Representative: you have THREE days.
    UnaChance
    48.39%
    sr4470
    3.23%
    ElWilson
    29.03%
    6+6=6
    19.35%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    yes, chance got to her before i could......
    :rolleyes:
    I was talking about the corruption index thingamibob!

ReputationRep:
    I am currently Brazil so their is no question about my corruption powers

This is getting Very Tight.

ReputationRep:
    Yeeees, México is looking forward to see the results of the election.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not, too scared

ReputationRep:
    You're well clear now, surely?

ReputationRep:
    nope there are over 25 votes the SG thread, suggesting she is far from clear

ReputationRep:
    Well some of us are still holding onto our seats since some of us haven't already admitted to bribing their way into this poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    Well some of us are still holding onto our seats since some of us haven't already admitted to bribing their way into this poll.
    LOLZ OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 111111

O RLY??

just in case you didnt notice, i would have had a better chance without the bribery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    LOLZ OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 111111

O RLY??

just in case you didnt notice, i would have had a better chance without the bribery.
    Thats probably true

ReputationRep:
    Once again, I'd advise people to steer clear of the bribery issues until Agent Smith has arrived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Once again, I'd advise people to steer clear of the bribery issues until Agent Smith has arrived.
    maybe one day peope will start listening to you:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Blimey. I turn my back for five minutes...

Right, OK. I am informed the mods are investigating (ie, the REAL mods, not Diet Mods such as myself), and I'm going to do a little inquiring or enquiring of my own. I'll inform the GA of any developments, but otherwise can I ask you all to leave the matter, as far as that's possible? Thanks.

And thanks to those people who PMed me to let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)

Right, OK. I am informed the mods are investigating (ie, the REAL mods, not Diet Mods such as myself), and I'm going to do a little inquiring or enquiring of my own. I'll inform the GA of any developments, but otherwise can I ask you all to leave the matter, as far as that's possible? Thanks.

Where have you been, son?! :grr:

ReputationRep:
    China thanks the SG for inquiring into the matter himself, and would like the SG to know normal sillyness in the SG thread has resumed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    China thanks the SG for inquiring into the matter himself, and would like the SG to know normal sillyness in the SG thread has resumed.
    Thank goodness for that. As to your question, Knogle: Some people have strangely full schedules in Holy Week. :p:

Hmm. Perhaps I should have given up TSR for Lent.

Yes, things are rolling now. I'm awaiting a reply via PM from 6+6=6, having asked him to explain himself, and, well, that's where things are at the moment. Watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    Italy thanks the SG for his intervention and will watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as sillyness includes Kofi Looking like a Easter Version of the Playboy Bunny :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)

You're a diet mod? Can you get diet mods with lemon?
    Mmmmm, lemon...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Mod Lite - all the kudos of being a mod, but only 1% of the responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    Diet Coke with Splenda = Yum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.