GUYS: What would you say is the perfect boob size? Watch

apple8888
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SillyMilly)
This is an absurd question. It's all down to your body and being In proportion. I'm 5ft 11 a size 8 and a 32C and I love my little boobs/ I don't care if men like them big as ive got small ones and can't change them nor do I want to: be proud of what you have.
Good on you!

Spoiler:
Show
Girl (and boob) power!!!!:jumphug::rave::thumbsup::yep:
apple8888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ebam_uk)
Tbh it's all about the 32/34 DD ftw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spoiler:
Show
hehehe....my size.....:cute:
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A handful is good. Also big enough not to disappear completely when the girl lies down. Shape is part of the aesthetics too. You can get too large but they have to be pretty big in my view to fall in to that camp. All this said, all boobs are good and there is more to femininity than boobiness.
taikibansei
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love absolutely every size, all boobs are beautiful :lovedup:
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I thought I had finally started to understand the French system, but it seems that the Brits have a completely different boob system. I don't know what all these letters and numbers mean.
Josb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Carpe Vinum)
Honestly guys don't care as much as we think they do. Obviously every guy has preferences but I highly doubt a guy would reject a girl based on her breast size.
Yeah, the butt is more important. :sogood:
Carpe Vinum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
I thought I had finally started to understand the French system, but it seems that the Brits have a completely different boob system. I don't know what all these letters and numbers mean.
The number is the band size, an indicator of how wide the band of the bra should be. So a woman with a 28 band is much narrower than a woman with a 40 band. The letter is the cup size, with an A being a difference of one inch between band width and width around the bust. A B will be a difference of 2 inches, and so on.

So a woman with a band width (measured under the bust) of 28 inches and a difference of 3 inches between bust and band will be a 28C (actually more complex than this as different companies add different values to band sizes). And a woman with a 28C will have the same volume of boob as a woman with a 32A.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harry734)
I haven't bothered going through this thread but i think I'm probably in the minority when I say I genuinely don't mind... small boobs can be really attractive on petite girls and big boobs look great on bigger women, it really depends on their body everywhere else I think so I couldn't say what one size is ideal.
Why?
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
A handful is good. Also big enough not to disappear completely when the girl lies down. Shape is part of the aesthetics too. You can get too large but they have to be pretty big in my view to fall in to that camp. All this said, all boobs are good and there is more to femininity than boobiness.
My thoughts entirely. The shape of the woman also playes a big role.

Although I wouldn't be interested in size and such, if I meet a particular girl I like with a cup size in the C/D region, I would notice that, not gonna lie. I prefer my women full breasted, but not excessively so.

I'm guessing a lot of guys would agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
harry734
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Why?
why? haha, i just think they fit better and look more in proportion you know? all combinations look fine to me, flat chested is not great and high boobs that cover her face would be a problem to, but i don't think I've ever seen a woman and not thought her boobs look good, they just look good always
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Why?
Tbh it doesn't really matter, I've known petite girls at both ends of the scale and each can be just as attractive.
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't push up bras, tight fitting clothing and whatnot also influence how men view women's breasts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smug Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
C/D, it also depends on her weight. i'd rather a skinny girl with B than a fat girl with DD.
Josb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The number is the band size, an indicator of how wide the band of the bra should be. So a woman with a 28 band is much narrower than a woman with a 40 band. The letter is the cup size, with an A being a difference of one inch between band width and width around the bust. A B will be a difference of 2 inches, and so on.

So a woman with a band width (measured under the bust) of 28 inches and a difference of 3 inches between bust and band will be a 28C (actually more complex than this as different companies add different values to band sizes). And a woman with a 28C will have the same volume of boob as a woman with a 32A.
Can't rep.
Yeah, I had figured that it was proportional or sth, but the major problem is that I can't count in inches.

Girls, please switch to the metric system, I have the feeling I am missing something really important.
blahbleeblah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lmao this thread is so dumb, and slightly offensive.

objectification.
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

This is even harder to understand than FM.
Carpe Vinum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Imperion)
This is even harder to understand than FM.
Haha, I tried to explain it as clearly as I could
TaintedLight
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why are there no pics
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I like petite, so smaller or average sized boobs are more attractive to me i think :dontknow:
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just like titties
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (9)
21.43%
No (33)
78.57%

Watched Threads