Met any rude/horrible 'famous' people? Watch

This discussion is closed.
IHaveMySpys
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In all fairness, all of the famous people I've met or seen have been lovely!
I went to a recording of the X Factor Auditions last year and I have to say that Nicole Scherzinger is a beautiful person inside and out! People were going up to Nicole in their droves and she took pictures and signed something for everyone. Something that stood out for me that day was when a young boy with special needs asked Nicole for a picture - he kissed her on the cheek, she blushed and kissed him back which I thought was very sweet!
I met Jason Mohammed (BBC Radio Wales presenter, Welsh Rugby Presenter & sometimes presents 'Final Score' on BBC1) whilst on a work experience at the BBC - one of the loudest men you'll ever meet but incredibly charming & sweet - he gave me a kiss on my final day
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im so pleased everyones said Ewan McGregor is nice in real life, he seems so down to earth and just an all round nice guy.

I would love to meet him, I may have a crush
Aspiringlawstudent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I met Jimmy Savile once. He was a nice man.

When I was eight, he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.
MasterBlaster69
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I met Nicolas Cage once. That man is as incredible as he looks on TV. I'm not a religious person, but just standing near him made me feel like I was in the presence of a God. I'll never forget such a mesmerising day.
Michaelj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I knew a taxi driver was rude to Sean Bean. Taxi driver was meant to pick him up and he was like "Who the **** is Sean Bean?". Only to find out he was stood right behind him. Needless to say, Sean Bean said, "Don't talk to me, just drive."
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MasterBlaster69)
I met Nicolas Cage once. That man is as incredible as he looks on TV. I'm not a religious person, but just standing near him made me feel like I was in the presence of a God. I'll never forget such a mesmerising day.
HAHAHA I love Nicolas Cage

paddyman4
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only famous person I've met is Pierce Brosnan, and he was super nice.

Wait, that's not true - I've also met that FoneJacker guy and he was an unbelievable prick.
username616640
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
some of my friends met joey essex, apparently he's an ass.
Toomanyoptions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i've met justin lee collins, he signed some stuff for everyone so i guess he is alright.
TDL70
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Alfie Boe - dated him for a few weeks years ago. Horrible would be too much but I didn't like him much.
Sat next to Mike Leigh on a plane once - he seemed nice but didn't speak to him as thought he probably wanted to be left in peace.
Met Sly Stallone in a bar in Rome and he was really sweet and friendly - came over to speak to a group of us.
Met/worked with quite a few famous classical musicians - Andreas Scholl, Joan Rodgers, Christopher Maltman, Gabrieli Consort etc - and they were all ok.
oh also went to a picnic with the one from Eastenders who went off to do Wonderwoman in the US - 'you're not my muvva!' She was nice though.
in fact, can't think of anyone who was really rude/awful - that's boring, isn't it?!
username941859
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Holly Willoughby gave me a hug once
Beyonce held my hand during her set at TITP.
Bear Grylls. I don't like him he's a bit up his own.
Ellie Goulding a few times. She's nice.
Emilie Sande is lovely!
The Saturdays are all really nice girls.
I saw Matt Dallas in the airport. Had a 5 minute conversation. He's really witty. Not many people recognised him though!
Swanbow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I met Nick Knowles from DIY SOS and he was an incredible prick. He was so rude and the whole time he leered over my friend, and when she walked away said that she had a 'nice arse', charming. On another note met the Lancashire Hotpots, not a very big band but lovely people who had a pint with me after their gig and even gave me their set list signed by all the members.
Theflyingbarney
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Skandar Keynes (Edmund in the Narnia films) goes to my college at Cambridge. I've not met him personally as he's currently on a year out, so I can't judge for myself, but I know a fair few people that have and most of those seem not to like him very much.
rattusratus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
I punched Danny Filth when i was about 24.

The guy is an up his own arse prick who thinks hes gods gift. He started chatting up my missus (and being really full on with it) I told him to back off, he wouldnt so i told him again. Laughed at me and i lamped him.

THe pub was my local and he was known for causing trouble so he then got kicked out.

Apprentley Im not the first person to do it
but he does have a weirdly mesmerising accent
LilyEve
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Met the Wanted at my dance studios. they were all smoking so i asked them for a light pretending i had no idea who they were, Max handed me one i said thanks gave it back and walked away, never seen them look so offended hahaha

Met JLS at my dance studios, they were rehearsing but were reaaaallly nice and let us have a pic with them.

Met Spencer Matthews, Cheska, Binky outside my school (at diff times) with tiny dogs and yeh were ok but defs have an air of dont look at me as they hid their faces. ALSO met ollie locke and his gf at the time chloe green at fulham broadway - so many ppl were staring at them.

Met elle macpherson in John Lewis - soooo talll.

Met Emma Bunton in john lewis - looking at school ties hahahaha
KayteeKaytee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by meganmeadehi)
My cousin has cystic fibrosis and got to be on Phillip Schofields night before Christmas. Everyone there was lovely except Katie Price. She was the most unpleasent person I've ever met and I'm not just saying that because she's a celeb. She was horrible. It was around the time when she had just had junior and I think had depression. But that's no excuse. Peter was telling her to come over and say hello to us and she basically point blank refused, you could tell he was so embarrassed about how horrible and ignorant she was being. She was demanding and was practically shouting at her make up artist. Ugh
I think it was 6 years ago when I was 11
That pretty much backs up what Caitlin Moran said about her in her book. Said Lady Gaga was just lovely though.
joe1545
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Its more annoying how the ******** celebrities are the ones that were popular a few years ago, but no one really associates them with the celebrity status they once had. In the op i didn't know any of the 'celebs' stated as ********s.
I think they need lessons in to how to drift back into the real world of not being noticed everywhere they go.

I haven't had the pleasure (or displeasure) of meeting many celebrities, i think the majority of the GB olympic team are really nice though, from what i saw a lot of them after the event or ceremony went around, doing pictures, autographs etc.

My friend met Bear Grylls once, apparently hes a massive prick, his whole scouts team built tents, made out of the wilderness, he was the judge, and turned up for 20 minutes, judged and criticized most of them, then bull****ted about himself, saying how he gutted a seal, and swam in the seal across the Atlantic.

I met Hugh Edwards in school, hes really nice, totally down to earth, and does alot of stuff to promote the media buisness in schools around London.

The guy from the gadget show was a bit of an ********, he came to our school, and brought all of his gadgets which was fun. But when our school tried to take photos he was like, no photos please i dont want people selling them to the paparazzi....WTF

Ian Mckellen seemed really nice, but our school didnt let any students (only the chosen ones) see him or get a sneeky pic or autograph.
Coconutter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Thatstudentdude)
That kid who plays Jay from Eastenders, I've seen him walking around a few times like he thinks he's the dogs bollox, with his little crew of chavvy mates. Always throws dirty looks to pretty much anyone who isn't a young girl who he thinks he's in with a chance with. Meh.
Lol I went to school with some of his chavvy mates :rolleyes:.

Don't think I've ever spoke to Jamie Botherick but he lives close and sister goes to my old secondary so I've seen him around quite a bit- he seems pretty alright- like he will stop and sign autographs but pretty typical of a lot of the boys from around here- dog's bollox and everything. Almost run my sister over as well.

Chantelle Houghton comes into my mum's work quite a bit and is quite up herself- doesn't even bother to acknowledge anyone, spends the whole time talking on her phone, ignoring staff and expecting them to do everything for her.

James Buckley was a few years above my sister in school and I'm pretty sure he went out with one of her friends- from what she can remember he was a bit of a ****. But then my friends met him at a gig a couple of weeks ago and said he was absolutely lovely- they set off a chain reaction of people asking him for photos and although I don't think he was too pleased (he was there to have a good time) he had photos with everyone that asked and smiled throughout. So top man .
LabyrinthWonder
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was so scared to meet Alan Rickman - I am in love with him, haha - as he seems so intimidating.

Instead he gave me a dashing smile, chatted and apparently told my mother I was "beautiful" . I was about 13 at the time with frizzy red hair and braces so I reckon he was just being polite, but a girl can still dream... :daydreaming:
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SillyRodent)
Got to be post of the month

rep

gonna save it somewhere
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.19%
No (101)
74.81%

Watched Threads