Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Birth rates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    I think you notice that girls in their late teens/twenties tend to be *more* picky (lookswise) in who they'll date. That's because they're generally more sought after. Men are essentially trolls under a bridge during this period who'd be lucky to find anyone who'll get their **** wet. As women approach their 30s, their standards tend to drop dramatically to match their appearance. Men conversely tend to get better with age which reflects in all these teenage girls going out with these 30/40 year old men (which I find disgusting btw) But you don't see teenage guys going out with a 40 year old woman.

I look at these typical middle aged women in the street and I think to myself, if that's how these really hot girls are going to look when they grow up , then they really need to find a guy who's not visually dominant.
    Actually...cougars...

Anyway, think your last paragraph through. Think about it really hard. My point is (if you haven't realised the flaw) that there's a reason some girls are considered "really hot" and,others aren't. Because they're relatively rare. Therefore, if you look at an average middle aged woman, likelihood is, they won't have been "really hot girls" when they were younger. Those girls tend to grow up to be Charlize Theron and Halle Berry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    Actually...cougars...

Anyway, think your last paragraph through. Think about it really hard. My point is (if you haven't realised the flaw) that there's a reason some girls are considered "really hot" and,others aren't. Because they're relatively rare. Therefore, if you look at an average middle aged woman, likelihood is, they won't have been "really hot girls" when they were younger. Those girls tend to grow up to be Charlize Theron and Halle Berry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As usual you've missed the entirety of my point Sheldor. I honestly don't know why I hold out hope that you'd actually have something intuitive to say when I see your name at the Who quoted me section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    I don't know what planet you're living on, but birth rates are anything but low http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21120593
    Dig a little deeper birth rates have gone up but their still below replament levels in all western countries and are shocking low in some. For example in Italy the indgnious population shrinks by 1/3 each generation.

ReputationRep:
    As usual you've missed the entirety of my point Sheldor. I honestly don't know why I hold out hope that you'd actually have something intuitive to say when I see your name at the Who quoted me section.
    Then explain. I admit, I'm a pedantic tangent goer. But your post didn't make sense because of And it's good to know you have so much faith in me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    Then explain. I admit, I'm a pedantic tangent goer. But your post didn't make sense because of And it's good to know you have so much faith in me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sheldor I just realised that you're practically still a baby, you haven't even finished your GCSEs yet. All this time I thought you were much older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Carry on with your bitterness.
    Carry on with your cancer.

Did a girl say something that upset you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    Nah I find it more likely that you don't really speak to any girls and have combined all the things the internet has told you about women into one big amalgamation and got yourself so worked up thinking about this imaginary bogeywoman while sitting alone at your computer that you vomited onto your keyboard and thus this abortion of a thread came to be. Am I wrong?

This is amazing, and I am so sad I have run out of rep for today. Partly because this is fabulous, and partly because Tintin is the greatest of things.
    :hat:

ReputationRep:
    You seem very, very bitter OP. Lol

ReputationRep:
    95% of girls are rough as **** without make-up...wearing make-up makes the problem worst as well because it seems to make their complexion worse and they don't sort out the root of the problem, they just cover it up. They do it with their bodies as well, rather than training and eating correctly they use push-up bras and products that make them look slimmer....once you strip them down and scrap off the cake you're left with a hideous fat mess.

Always laugh when they say males are shallow for not liking fat girls or dumping a GF because she gets fat.....yet every female I know talks about wanting to be with a tall male....you're actually in control of your weight, you're not in control of your height...that is loads more shallow. Females have a great way too marginalise their behaviour and thinking...this is obviously void of logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    95% of girls are rough as **** without make-up...wearing make-up makes the problem worst as well because it seems to make their complexion worse and they don't sort out the root of the problem, they just cover it up. They do it with their bodies as well, rather than training and eating correctly they use push-up bras and products that make them look slimmer....once you strip them down and scrap off the cake you're left with a hideous fat mess.

Always laugh when they say males are shallow for not liking fat girls or dumping a GF because she gets fat.....yet every female I know talks about wanting to be with a tall male....you're actually in control of your weight, you're not in control of your height...that is loads more shallow. Females have a great way too marginalise their behaviour and thinking...this is obviously void of logic.
    So... much... bias...

ReputationRep:
    So... much... bias...
    No...the gut wrenching truth!

ReputationRep:
    Sheldor I just realised that you're practically still a baby, you haven't even finished your GCSEs yet. All this time I thought you were much older
    Haha, I get that a lot. Wouldn't say I'm a baby though, pushing the box (pram?) there. Doesn't invalidate everything I say, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No...the gut wrenching truth!
    You're making up stats to prove your biased point. The vast majority of the girls I know don't wear makeup or wear very minimal makeup, and are all attractive in different ways. And I know a lot of girls, through uni and extra curricular stuff and other friends, who don't behave in any way like the women you describe.

If you don't like those kind of women then don't spend time with them. There are a hell of a lot of women out there, so clearly you can't generalise them all into one little box of biased opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    Carry on with your cancer.
    Why would you say that?

ReputationRep:
    You're making up stats to prove your biased point. The vast majority of the girls I know don't wear makeup or wear very minimal makeup, and are all attractive in different ways. And I know a lot of girls, through uni and extra curricular stuff and other friends, who don't behave in any way like the women you describe.

If you don't like those kind of women then don't spend time with them. There are a hell of a lot of women out there, so clearly you can't generalise them all into one little box of biased opinion.
    LOL at most the girls you know don't wear makeup and are all stunners in their own way. You are hilarious.

All blokes I know are 6ft plus, handsome with a 6 pack.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Men demand women more than women demand men - it is just the way of things.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at most the girls you know don't wear makeup and are all stunners in their own way. You are hilarious.

All blokes I know are 6ft plus, handsome with a 6 pack.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're clearly a shallow individual, go back under your bridge :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Is this the place where butthurt guys in the friend zone come to *****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.