The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The closest I ever came to cheating was that I broke up with my boyfriend and slept with my ex. A week later we got back together and I told him what I did. To this day, he maintains that I cheated on him.
I don’t know what is the adjacent ratio of cheating boy/girls. But do you know why girl/boy cheat their partner? According to me when their partner is not satisfied with each other or not feel well/comfortable in their relationship then he/she go can move forward.
I met My ex husband 9 years ago, he started cheating 11 months into the relationship (found out later). I started feeling suspicious of his activities anytime he went for work. So i read on some blog about
I have cheated.
I felt I wasn't getting my emotional needs met, so started flirting with other guys more. I then broke up with my boyfriend before anything happened so that I could have a clean conscience, even though I didn't. Then we got back together later on, and he cheated on me, so I cheated on him because I was hurt.
I think cheating largely comes from not having our emotional needs met by our partner, which can happen with both sexes.

Latest

Trending

Trending