Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm up at 2am because... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Yeah that's the one I've still not got round to finishing watching the last series of Being Human, is the ending good enough that it's worth watching?

I've got to get the bus back but since I'm only home for a week I'm just taking my stuff for my report, and normal revision can wait till I get back! :lol:
    The ending is fantastic, definitely worth watching I'd say! It ended on a high, which I'm glad about. It wasn't like when Mitchell died, he was driving me nuts by the end of series 3.

Fair enough Hope the essay/lab report/exams go well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djminisite)
    Ah whut it gets worse?!?
    Well I imagine it depends on where you go, and what you do - but what I'm doing makes my time during A-Levels seem like a cake-walk now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    Well I imagine it depends on where you go, and what you do - but what I'm doing makes my time during A-Levels seem like a cake-walk now.
    Precisely, you're doing Maths at Oxford. :lol: The workload must be hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Precisely, you're doing Maths at Oxford. :lol: The workload must be hell.
    I know, I didn't exactly help the situation did I?

Either way, I think for most people you have to work harder at University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    I know, I didn't exactly help the situation did I?

Either way, I think for most people you have to work harder at University.
    Definitely. It's hard going. :lol: I love it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    It's probably nothing and has a reasonable explanation, but do what I'd do and sleep with a heavy wooden object next to your bed. It'll make you feel safer.
    Haha I hardly slept last night. I want to think there's a straightforward explanation!I'm taking the bl00dy thing to my boyfriend's today. Hope he can figure out that something's up with it. I'll still always be a bit weirded out though, by this!

(Original post by besomebody)
    On the actual heater - yes. The mains switch - no, that is impossible. If noone has been in then a) you turned it off yourself, or b) you never turned it on. Those are the only explanations.
    I DEFINITELY turned it on. This house is really, really cold-I hate the cold. I turned it on an hour before I went to my room because the coldness of the room out-faced me!
    The switches on it were both off, but not the mains switch so I guess they could have flicked off however, I didn't hear them. They make quite a pronounced 'CLICK' when you move them from off to on or vice versa. It was on when I came into my room (the room was warm, and it makes a slight noise) and I've only left the room once to go to the loo, since then, for only couple of minutes.
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

(Original post by Billa Bong)
    what if there is an actual ghost though, keep ghostbusters number handy just in case :rolleyes:
    You got it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    You got it?!
    this guy seems to be in the same pickle as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    Ghost-heater
    I honestly wouldn't have slept in my room last night if my heater did that, I'm so superstitious about ghosts and weird things happening. If I hear a noise during the night I hide under the covers!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    meh.

:/

ReputationRep:
    well not to bum you guys down...i just got deported. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steghead)
    well not to bum you guys down...i just got deported. :/
    Well, that's awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.