Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things that piss you off Watch

ReputationRep:
    People that "pacific" when they mean "specific".

What is up with that?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There is a girl in my college class who I have became close friends with and every day on fb she makes statuses like "why wont any text or mail me?", "Oh I think its pointless making a status asking for someone to talk to because you never do!", "the only person I can rely on is my boyfriend, he is the only one who talks to me". Her boyfriend lives in London and she is in Scotland so they meet up every few months but they are texting/mailing every min of the day so I often think to myself why does she need someone else to talk to so much if her boyfriend is always talking to her. Is he not good enough or is there someone on her friends list she is trying to give the hint to that she wants them to talk to her?

What else is annoying is when you do mail her, she will reply for a little while and then read the mail and then not reply and then has the cheek to make one of her statuses about how no one talks to her!

ReputationRep:
    Drink drivers. There is absolutely no need to do it, it has disastrous consequences and yet people still do it. Such a scummy thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Stereotypes
    Prejudice behaviour
    Racism for no reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who spit when they smoke in the street, your not chewing tobacco there is no real need for it. Hate seeing little 14 year old chavs smoking and spitting. I saw on the bus the other day and I saw a boy smoking with his friend and they were literally dribbling, they spat 4 times after every drag. Seriously? If you hate the taste that much, just don't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To put it in a single word: Conservatism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    The worst crime that people get away with is failure to indicate off roundabouts.
    Guilty as charged

Did that recently myself (or rather, I indicated incorrectly - I indicated to the left but went straight on at a mini-roundabout) and almost crashed as I was crossing the roundabout

FWIW, it was a genuine mistake

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.