The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
THIS HEAT IS WON BY... WEETABIX READY BREK!

No use in DRAGON this heat out longer than need be! Hoho!
The Honey Waffles may be delicious (and above all, actually ORIGINAL in texture and taste), but Ready Brek is what started off the UK's "kiddy porridge in moments" sub-brand. Think about how many smooth instant porridges now exist - well Ready Brek is the granddaddy!
Reply 101
NEW HEAT IN OUR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES versus JORDAN'S COUNTRY CRISP!

Snap, Crackle and Pop take on the Homegrown Artisan Jordans. You might know Rice Krispies as the noisiest cereal in the land, capable of becoming marshmallow squares if needs be - You might know Jordan as the family that also make.. er... Ryvitas.

But judge not on what coulda, woulda, shoulda; vote one which one is best HERE and NOW, in your bowl!
Hmm.. I like both, but Rice Krispies are amazing and different, so I have to go with them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Krispies! Original and best :biggrin:
Rice Krispies. Cereals like Jordan's Country Crisp take me absolutely ages to eat, for some reason.
Reply 105
Country crisp
Country crisp :h:
Mmm, difficult. Out of the classics Krispies are probably down the bottom of my list..BUT they are a classic, and I would buy them, whereas I wouldn't really buy Jordans. so Krispies get my vote.
Rice Krispies but mainly because of chocolate Rice Krispie cakes. Yum yum yummy.
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Rice Krispies but mainly because of chocolate Rice Krispie cakes. Yum yum yummy.

Exactly my thoughts when I voted! :biggrin: high five!
rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies... have i made it clear enough? :s-smilie:
Original post by RavenclawRiver
rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies rice krispies... have i made it clear enough? :s-smilie:

Think you well and truly made your point clear. Written in the sans, the comic sans.
Rice Krispies, even if it's just for the popping noises.
Reply 113
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x

This.

Rice Krispies :h:
Reply 114
Krispies, because Jordan's can be replaced with Tesco's own easily, but Krispies are a classic
Reply 115
THE HEAT IS DONE, THE HEAT IS WON, AND WHEN IT'S DONE THERE'S ONLY ONE.

KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES!

KrKkKshsllslkskk. That's the noise they make when you first scoosh milk in. Honestly, try it. That's the noise. I personally adore when one builds into a pop on the tip of your tongue. Jordan? Pah! Country Crisp? PAH! You've got country life, but we've got the goddamned BORROWERS here!
Reply 116
NEW HEAT UP IN THE STREET, MOVE YOUR FEET, AND START TO EAT.

KELLOGGS SPECIAL K fights NESTLE SHREDDED WHEAT!

One has a fad diet, claims to be awesome for your diet, and even has a little dress you can apparently fit into if you EAT said diet. The other is a cereal which actually IS good for your diet and doesn't outright lie about said claim!

It's probably best I don't wear ANY dress, now that I think about it.
Shredded Wheat (especially in chocolate nests) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shredded wheat.
First vote for Special K, whaaat? They're yummy! They're terrific! They're soo amazingly tasty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest