Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    I did it myself lol, caught my finger when I was shutting the door of a safe (which is ridiculously heavy) Not my finest moment...
    I am surprised your finger did not come off. :eek:
    How is it one month on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    ohh well good luck for that, im sure you'll finish it in time and smash the presentation :thumbsup:

yhh not much either, had first exam on wednesday, got another 3 comin up on wed, thurs and friday...gonna go wiiiiiiiild friday night :lol:

just a shame that we had 2 beautiful sunny days in a row and i had to spend them in library whilst loads of people had bbqs and just ****ed about in general on the hills outside the library
    im not too sure about that. been up all night but only drew like 5 lines get distracted waaayyy too easily (thinking that going out Friday night was probably a mistake as well lol :rolleyes:)

hope the rest of your exams go well haha don't blame you

aw that's so depressing I missed most of the sun as well, was stuck in my room doing work :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    im not too sure about that. been up all night but only drew like 5 lines get distracted waaayyy too easily (thinking that going out Friday night was probably a mistake as well lol :rolleyes:)

hope the rest of your exams go well haha don't blame you

aw that's so depressing I missed most of the sun as well, was stuck in my room doing work :hmpf:
    'drew 5 lines' :lol:
    ik what you mean, my housemate is the same, revision with him is next to impossible, just the other day went to library with him and we sat in a place but he didnt like it cos 'there was too much to see' then we moved and it was too hot then we moved again...took a few hours just to settle down then he was like oooo lets see whose phones is faster :facepalm2:
    haha probs was, but heyy you are first year and deserve some fun lol

me too

ikr, i cant work in my room cos whenever i see the bed i start feeling sleepy plus the lil ruby keeps comin in and distracting me lol

back to topic, hows is your finger doin

ReputationRep:
    'drew 5 lines' :lol:
    ik what you mean, my housemate is the same, revision with him is next to impossible, just the other day went to library with him and we sat in a place but he didnt like it cos 'there was too much to see' then we moved and it was too hot then we moved again...took a few hours just to settle down then he was like oooo lets see whose phones is faster :facepalm2:
    haha probs was, but heyy you are first year and deserve some fun lol

me too

ikr, i cant work in my room cos whenever i see the bed i start feeling sleepy plus the lil ruby keeps comin in and distracting me lol

back to topic, hows is your finger doin
    haha, sounds like a nightmare I have a flatmate whos even worse than me though, we end up just distracting each other :rolleyes:
    ik, that's what im saying to myself, trying to justify the time and money I spend when im out
    I try and work in my room if I can, end up talking to people in the kitchen otherwise, but I always seem to end up talking to my flatmate (in the room next to me lol) on facebook instead. really doesn't work...
    the finger is good id completely forgot about that tbh haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha, sounds like a nightmare I have a flatmate whos even worse than me though, we end up just distracting each other :rolleyes:
    ik, that's what im saying to myself, trying to justify the time and money I spend when im out
    I try and work in my room if I can, end up talking to people in the kitchen otherwise, but I always seem to end up talking to my flatmate (in the room next to me lol) on facebook instead. really doesn't work...
    the finger is good id completely forgot about that tbh haha
    haha worst combo ever
    you're a girl, girls dont need to spend that match when they are out i mean i've a friend and everytime she goes out, she spends literally nothing on drinks lol
    lol ik what you mean, plus in library the atmosphere is set for you to study so you are more likely to study (says the guy sittin in library on TSR )
    ahh glad to hear

still got 2 more exams to go and my housemates finish theirs today and are plannin to go to leeds tonite...we always prelash at our house so theres another reason i cant study at home :lol:

ReputationRep:
    haha worst combo ever
    you're a girl, girls dont need to spend that match when they are out i mean i've a friend and everytime she goes out, she spends literally nothing on drinks lol
    lol ik what you mean, plus in library the atmosphere is set for you to study so you are more likely to study (says the guy sittin in library on TSR )
    ahh glad to hear

still got 2 more exams to go and my housemates finish theirs today and are plannin to go to leeds tonite...we always prelash at our house so theres another reason i cant study at home :lol:
    haha that is true I suppose, I think the most ive ever spent on a night out is about a fiver
    I just get bored in the library though, I have such a pathetic attention span lol. TSR is always a good way to spend time though haha :rolleyes:
    Is Leeds any good for going out? Might go visit one of my friends whos at uni there, but Its not worth it if the nightlife is rubbish.
    What a shame.... I have the same problem lol. Youre a student though, youre not supposed to study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha that is true I suppose, I think the most ive ever spent on a night out is about a fiver
    I just get bored in the library though, I have such a pathetic attention span lol. TSR is always a good way to spend time though haha :rolleyes:
    Is Leeds any good for going out? Might go visit one of my friends whos at uni there, but Its not worth it if the nightlife is rubbish.
    What a shame.... I have the same problem lol. Youre a student though, youre not supposed to study
    hahaaa really wow thats really good, but its gets expensive if you got to bigger cities like leeds and machester etc
    you are supposed to be bored when revising, you arent supposed to enjoy it lol, but i get what you mean
    yhh pretty decent night out, deffo worth a visit i would sat
    hahaaa well 3rd year you have to do a bit or you gonna end up like me

ReputationRep:
    hahaaa really wow thats really good, but its gets expensive if you got to bigger cities like leeds and machester etc
    you are supposed to be bored when revising, you arent supposed to enjoy it lol, but i get what you mean
    yhh pretty decent night out, deffo worth a visit i would sat
    hahaaa well 3rd year you have to do a bit or you gonna end up like me
    Just pay for taxi fare so it's good I can spend the money on more important things haha
    but if im bored then I just zone out completely and don't learn anything :/
    Might have to go then at some point... my friend did say it was good actually, just wasn't sure whether I believed her lol
    haha. I have at least another 4 years of my life to spend at uni, I'll get round to it at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    Just pay for taxi fare so it's good I can spend the money on more important things haha
    but if im bored then I just zone out completely and don't learn anything :/
    Might have to go then at some point... my friend did say it was good actually, just wasn't sure whether I believed her lol
    haha. I have at least another 4 years of my life to spend at uni, I'll get round to it at some point
    haha care to list any :rolleyes:
    i guess, but how can you have fun and still revise
    nahh give it a try man, holidays comin up too (i usually go newcastle to my friend, had some epic nights there)
    hahaa lucky you, and yhh its not pretty

just finished my final exam today and you know just might get stupidfacedd tonite

ReputationRep:
    haha care to list any :rolleyes:
    i guess, but how can you have fun and still revise
    nahh give it a try man, holidays comin up too (i usually go newcastle to my friend, had some epic nights there)
    hahaa lucky you, and yhh its not pretty

just finished my final exam today and you know just might get stupidfacedd tonite
    music? I dunno, I class that as important haha :rolleyes: that and materials for uni I guess
    why do you think ive never revised for anything?!
    gonna have to try it now shes been bugging me to visit her anyway
    I know..

spent the day recovering from last night?
    feel like going out but as usual, too much work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    music? I dunno, I class that as important haha :rolleyes: that and materials for uni I guess
    why do you think ive never revised for anything?!
    gonna have to try it now shes been bugging me to visit her anyway
    I know..

spent the day recovering from last night?
    feel like going out but as usual, too much work
    music, dont even think i've ever spent money on music
    hahaaa good point xD
    might be goin there on tuesday you know, haven't been out in leeds since new years day i think

haha yhh pretty much, went to sleep around 7 and woke up at 4.30 :rolleyes:
    i feel for you hun

EDIT: we've nearly got as much views as The Trans*/Non-Cisgender Thread lmfao :lol:

ReputationRep:
    music, dont even think i've ever spent money on music
    hahaaa good point xD
    might be goin there on tuesday you know, haven't been out in leeds since new years day i think

haha yhh pretty much, went to sleep around 7 and woke up at 4.30 :rolleyes:
    i feel for you hun

EDIT: we've nearly got as much views as The Trans*/Non-Cisgender Thread lmfao :lol:
    haha, I just cant resist though, you don't get the actual CD if you listen on spotify or if downloading it :rolleyes:
    sounds good, making me think ive definitely gotta go at least once haha
    lol, don't blame you tbf, could be worse
    ended up going out last night even though I really shouldn't have ended up going to bed at 6:30 haha. got up at 11:30 to do work. so far its not going well... think I'm trying to make up for the times when I didn't go out at the beginning of the year haha

lmao, that's pretty impressive actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha, I just cant resist though, you don't get the actual CD if you listen on spotify or if downloading it :rolleyes:
    sounds good, making me think ive definitely gotta go at least once haha
    lol, don't blame you tbf, could be worse
    ended up going out last night even though I really shouldn't have ended up going to bed at 6:30 haha. got up at 11:30 to do work. so far its not going well... think I'm trying to make up for the times when I didn't go out at the beginning of the year haha

lmao, that's pretty impressive actually
    haha true true, you like the physical side then :rolleyes:
    yhh deffo gotta go once, if not more
    hahahaa thats never a good idea, was meant to be goin out saturday night too but felt wayyy too tired so went and watched fast and furious (pretty good film) but goin to this house party tmrw night

it is in't it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    haha true true, you like the physical side then :rolleyes:
    yhh deffo gotta go once, if not more
    hahahaa thats never a good idea, was meant to be goin out saturday night too but felt wayyy too tired so went and watched fast and furious (pretty good film) but goin to this house party tmrw night

it is in't it :lol:
    yeah, shame there isn't more room to store stuff like that in halls though :/
    managed to do my work finally, even if I never made it to bed last night haha. going out tonight hopefully, will officially be dead tomorrow (already look it mind you)
    I've never seen it :rolleyes: its one that my flatmate keeps telling me to watch though, so I might have to at some point.
    have a good time tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    yeah, shame there isn't more room to store stuff like that in halls though :/
    managed to do my work finally, even if I never made it to bed last night haha. going out tonight hopefully, will officially be dead tomorrow (already look it mind you)
    I've never seen it :rolleyes: its one that my flatmate keeps telling me to watch though, so I might have to at some point.
    have a good time tonight
    lol yhh i guess some people like to the feel of havin an actual CD, like my lil' sis
    hahaa yayyyy congrats, did u go out then??
    wait you havent seen any of the fast and furious :eek:
    i did thanks, maybe too much of a good time

ReputationRep:
    As this thread has gone completely off topic and is just chat between you two now I'm going to close the thread. :h:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.