Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wait I just quoted the wrong thing.

The level 5 comment is for:

Hollyjadebowes and chipchad

Clearly got excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    16-25 railcard is for us students who may use the national railway (overground trains) and I will be coming from Essex (Colchester) so I will need one.. I also so on the website for the underground... If you combine a railcard card with the student Oyster card, apparently you can get a lot of travelling discount for wherever you are going.. So I don't know how much the discount is but it will save us students a lot of money (only found this out last week!) so for me I am applying for the railcard and Oyster card

Student Oyster card is also a good for travelling around London as you can get discount but I don't know how much again.. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_twc)
    16-25 railcard is for us students who may use the national railway (overground trains) and I will be coming from Essex (Colchester) so I will need one.. I also so on the website for the underground... If you combine a railcard card with the student Oyster card, apparently you can get a lot of travelling discount for wherever you are going.. So I don't know how much the discount is but it will save us students a lot of money (only found this out last week!) so for me I am applying for the railcard and Oyster card

Student Oyster card is also a good for travelling around London as you can get discount but I don't know how much again.. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't know you could use railcard in London

I thought it was like for me: Manchester to London, ill be able to use it hahaha not travelling within London!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    I didn't know you could use railcard in London

I thought it was like for me: Manchester to London, ill be able to use it hahaha not travelling within London!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Noo I mean you combine the two to get a better discount! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke070)
    Well that sucks a lot, it's going to cost us like £30.50 per week for zones 1-4.
    I go into London a lot and you'll find most of the time you can catch buses as an alternative to trains, also consider getting an Oyster card as it may end up being cheaper on some days!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm studying architecture at the Marylebone campus and living in flat 523 south so hit me up if you're similar.

Twitter- @ChadEngland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke070)
    Oh right. Well I would most likely prefer to get the tube as it's a far more efficient as it would reduce journey time to the reagent campus. I would imagine taking the bus would take much longer to get right into central London. It's still something to consider though
    the tubes makes London, London tho!
    Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone on level 4? really nobody?

ReputationRep:
    im in 502A but i cant remember if thats north, south or whatever? i think im east, not sure though! anyone staying around the same place?

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get excited about moving in and beginning to pick up silly things for my room like pink fairy lights and candles looking at all the things on the TSR 'what to bring to halls' list, it is a LOT, plus all my personal junk.. beginning to worry about the size of the room and how much i'll be able to squish in! Also, anyone know what the deal is for smokers? Are there balconies or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahsouza)
    im in 502A but i cant remember if thats north, south or whatever? i think im east, not sure though! anyone staying around the same place?
    I THINK IM 503D I have a feeling it's north! I think we're opposite each other!!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else apply for a studio apartment? Kind of feel like I made a mistake applying for it. Hope I still get to mix with other people and make friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexc88)
    Did anyone else apply for a studio apartment? Kind of feel like I made a mistake applying for it. Hope I still get to mix with other people and make friends.
    There's the social hub thing isn't there so in sure we'll all bump into one another!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GUYZ GETTING LONELY HERE I WANT A BUDDY WHO'S ON LEVEL FIVEEE

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm level 5 north, what block are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmah94)
    I'm level 5 north, what block are you?
    I'm north too!!!!! I'm in 503D what about you!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Starting to get excited about moving in and beginning to pick up silly things for my room like pink fairy lights and candles looking at all the things on the TSR 'what to bring to halls' list, it is a LOT, plus all my personal junk.. beginning to worry about the size of the room and how much i'll be able to squish in! Also, anyone know what the deal is for smokers? Are there balconies or something?
    rooms are pretty big and there's a lot of storage! there's a big courtyard in the middle of the building

ReputationRep:
    So far it's me and my mate on level 7 south :/

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind this at all. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/your-pictur...112130123.html

ReputationRep:
    I THINK IM 503D I have a feeling it's north! I think we're opposite each other!!! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wwww yay!!! yeah i thought it was either north or east!! www atleast ive spoken to someone staying close

ReputationRep:
    I'm north too!!!!! I'm in 503D what about you!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 508A! You're down the corridor, theres a floor plan on the apt website

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.