Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream involving a famous person , if so who? Watch

ReputationRep:
    also had a dream i was on Corrie.

ReputationRep:
    Victoria Beckham. She gave me her autograph. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was in some kind of boarding school and Heather Pearce(Nikki Boston on Waterloo Road) was one of the teachers there and she was talking to me about something.

ReputationRep:
    I was in a spaceship with simon pegg going to the moon

ReputationRep:
    Nick Cotton(Eastenders) was on my bus the other week.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream with Charles Barkley, Nick Faldo and Pat Riley in yesterday. Quite a random group of people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream I took Lily Collins and Jessica Lee Keller to sea world then we went and had a picnic in a park and I had to choose between one of them and I couldn't and started crying. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson, but it's slightly inappropriate.

ReputationRep:
    It's mostly odd people like Bear Grylls giving me life advice :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was at an awards ceremony and Triple H and Joe Tracini (Dennis of Hollyoaks) were the ones presenting the awards.

ReputationRep:
    Many!

I helped Chris Martin of Coldplay escape from crazed fans and he came to my house nd I made him sign pretty much eevrything in my room.
    Had tea with Ashley Banjo, Perry and Jordan from Diversity and got free Diversity hoodies
    For some reason, I had a dream I was touring with 1D and was their fanbase manager (I don't even like them!)
    I was Hannah Montana (well, Miley Cyrus before she chopped her hair off)

Yep, I have a really weird imagination.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that my car was stolen by three guys and one of them said "there is nothing you can do , i have got a dog" also later two of my friends joined in and we had a little gang feud going on.

also had a dream i was watching The Jeremy Kyle show where a woman had admitted cheating on her boyfriends six times but blamed him saying he wasnt treating her right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    have you ever had a dream which had a famous person in it , if so which famous person and what happened in the dream?

i have had a few

had a dream where i was at a wrestling event and they went around and answered questions from fans , cant remember my question but i talked to the Big Show , also asked RVD in a different setting in a ring what is favourite move from the top rope was , cant remember what he said and also Funaki got powerbomb out of the wrestling arena by Heidenreich.

remembered having a dream where Dappy(N Dubz) was on the path across from me when i was walking.

dreamt two nights ago
    that i was waiting in line for dinner and when i got to the front the line , the person serving me was the dinner lady from Waterloo Road(current one).
    Holy crap that's so 2004 I mean funaki and heiedenreich? Ahaahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was running around with Megan Fox, going into people's houses and drinking their juice. And I was like "you can't do that" and she said "you can when you're Megan Fox" and then drank lots of juice.

I have weird dreams, it maybe because I eat 3 cheese pizzas quite a lot :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Lucifer)
    Holy crap that's so 2004 I mean funaki and heiedenreich? Ahaahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know , really dont know where it came from.

ReputationRep:
    Keeley hazell and me spent a night...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes! The other night I dreamt that Justin Beiber lent me £10,000 so that I could carry out my dream of driving all over America in a camper van for 6 months. Mind you the tight git only gave me the dosh on the condition that I gradually pay him back £30 a month.

He's the only famous person I've ever dreamt about, which is weird because I know nothing about him or his 'music'.

Ever since that dream I kind of have a soft spot for him which is just... bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was in Corrie.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream last night that we sold Craig Davies to Wolves and i was worried that we were a little short upfront with just Beckford and N Gog.

ReputationRep:
    Clint Dempsey scored for Fulham away at Bury last night in my dream , strange because Dempsey doesnt play for Fulham anymore and why would Bury and Fulham in two different leagues play each other .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.