Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Taker will surely be at Mania next year for the big 30th? So can't see the streak ending at this one

The build up of Punk constantly tormenting and getting the upper hand on Taker = Guaranteed Taker win imo

Cena
    Taker
    Lesnar
    Ryback
    The Shield
    Fandango
    Hell No
    Tons of Fun
    Swagger

with the wins imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    But why should no one end it? It's just a streak. Every streak ends.

I love that 20-1 symbol. If he did it (which I doubt) then that would sell T-Shirts!

Probably miss the first hour or so, hopefully nothing too big happens.

ReputationRep:
    Taker could be at WM 30, but whose to say it's in a match? Also, if you get rid of the streak, his WM 30 match will actually be important, assuming he isn't paired with Cena (please God, no). Against anyone else, his win is a certainty. Against Cena, his win is still a bit too likely to be interesting. It's not out of the question that he'll retire with a loss. That's actually the normal thing in wrestling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moomino)
    Taker will surely be at Mania next year for the big 30th? So can't see the streak ending at this one

The build up of Punk constantly tormenting and getting the upper hand on Taker = Guaranteed Taker win imo

Cena
    Taker
    Lesnar
    Ryback
    The Shield
    Fandango
    Hell No
    Tons of Fun
    Swagger

with the wins imo
    Finally, someone here besides me thinks Brock will win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Against anyone else, his win is a certainty. Against Cena, his win is still a bit too likely to be interesting.
    I think WM30 is the only time the streak ending should even be considered, but even then it is rather unlikely

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a link to a live stream? PM me please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratstercs)
    I think WM30 is the only time the streak ending should even be considered, but even then it is rather unlikely
    Just 'cause it's a 'round' number? Pft.

ReputationRep:
    In the parking lot of met life now. A loooaaddddddd of Cena haters. Lol. There are flyers being passed about asking for a walk out of the Cena rock match.
    New Yorkers for you

ReputationRep:
    I just can't see any reason at all for his streak to end at this Mania..

I'd expect a big ole build up to his Mania match if he was to lose it, and for it possibly headline the show, not a 3 week build up based around Punk mocking Bearer's death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Just 'cause it's a 'round' number? Pft.
    Yeah :P
    WWE will want to make it a big celebration, a big milestone, and Undertaker will want to retire rather soon, so to me WM30 would make sense to be his final match

ReputationRep:
    Undertaker-Cena (Taker's retirement match)
    Lesnar-Rock (WWE Title)
    Austin-Punk

What would main event, if all three were on the card at Mania next year?

ReputationRep:
    Lesnar-Rock (WWE Title)
    Austin-Punk

Oh my god imagine if that happened though:awesome::excited: And probably Lesnar-Rock would headline

ReputationRep:
    Just ordered pizza - now it's time to sit back, relax and wait.

For those of you streaming, will there be a few minutes delay in your buffering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lesnar-Rock (WWE Title)
    Austin-Punk

Would love to see the latter two. Taker vs Sting should be Taker's last match.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does the Barret Pre-match start at half-11? On Youtube.com/WWE ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)

For those of you streaming, will there be a few minutes delay in your buffering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As long as it works I'll be happy! It's showing Afterburn from this week at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Usually a 20-30 second delay from my experience

(Original post by MattFletcher)
    11!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Starts in 3 minutes. Youtube direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjsaolVLSQ

ReputationRep:
    Usually a 20-30 second delay from my experience

11!
    Thanks! Didn't realise it was a full hour before! But the theme tune is beginning to get on my nerves now!

ReputationRep:
    Lesnar-Rock (WWE Title)
    Austin-Punk

I've heard HHH-HBK as well but probably unlikely.

Can't watch it this year unfortunately so I'll have to do a good job hiding tomorrow so it's not spoiled until I see it.

Unless there's a shock heel turn in one direction, a Cena win is nailed on, but we'll see! Taker obviously to win but can imagine Punk getting his own back afterwards with a vicious beating or something. Triple H will probably win although some people think Shawn Michaels might be involved which will be intriguing. Also echo some people who can sense a heel turn in the Shield match.

Not particularly interested in the rest of the card. Glad to see Johnny Curtis on the card as I've always liked him quite a bit but I'm not sold on the Fandango gimmick.

I also think Dolph Ziggler will cash in tonight. Whether he leaves with two belts, one or none I don't know!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.