cute blonde boy at college, skinny, 5ft 8 ish, blue eyes, totally dreamy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex193)
    Anyone.
    I'm so lonely
    If you were female I'd have flirted so hard right now :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chris O'Dowd (plays the policeman in bridesmaids) or Jack Harries (JacksGap on YouTube) or Finn Harries (Jack's identical twin) oh, or Caspar Lee (dicasp on YouTube)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind007)
    What does that even mean? If it's just someone they think is sexually attractive then there could be more than one. And I know plenty of people for whom their perfect match IS the sexual match.
    True, should've explained it better:colonhash:

To be honest, I meant like someone's dream date due to appealing sexual qualities whereas perfect match is like someone who matches you well enough for you to overlook sexual qualities. I do get what you mean though but its just how I see it in my personal opinion. I don't want to explain anymore without sounding even more corny so I concede

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Lawrence. She's just awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Channing Tatum, for one. He was perfect in Dear John. Sexy, macho *drools* I wanted him so much, my heart hurt LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flibble22)
    Jennifer Lawrence. She's just awesome.
    zomigod:perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    Any girl whos attractive and just...gets me...
    Good answer.

I was going to say the girl that I'm seeing right now, because in my eyes she's perfect and we just seem to click.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel Riley.

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa Hudgens.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone.
    I'm so lonely
    Lol awe bless you. :console:

Anyway, I don't even know. Celebrities wise I'd say Christian Bale. I know he'd be an absolute **** though.

ReputationRep:
    Matt Smith seems damned tempting at the moment.

(Original post by Mastermind007)
    My granddad because I miss him so much . Starting to doubt that time heals all.
    It does, truly. But it always takes longer than you expect it to and you don't really notice it happening until one day when you wake up and everything seems brighter. You'll still miss him, but in a different way. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone.
    I'm so lonely
    Aw, I know how you feel. I felt the exact same way until recently, literally had nobody in my life and it was utterly soul crushing.

Then I met a girl who, in my eyes is absolutely perfect, and for some reason that I still can't really figure out, really likes me too, and I've never been happier.

Keep your head up, there is the right person out there for everybody, and if you keep trying you'll meet them sooner or later.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    Matt Smith seems damned tempting at the moment.

It does, truly. But it always takes longer than you expect it to and you don't really notice it happening until one day when you wake up and everything seems brighter. You'll still miss him, but in a different way. :hugs:
    Thank you I try to just focus on all the good things rather than seeing his suffering (though that took a significant proportion of time). Would rep you if I had any left

ReputationRep:
    Ellie Goulding! I spoke to her for all of six seconds and I knew we were destined to be together

ReputationRep:
    A bookish girl who is sweet-natured, warm and pleasant in demeanour and attractive to me personally. Sadly, I very rarely seem to meet a romantically unattached girl who fits that description.

ReputationRep:
    Colton Haynes, i would just sit there mouth-open and stare at his face...

ReputationRep:
    Women like , Eva Mendes and Mila Kunis. They have that irresistible sexiness as well as being passionate and fiery , you know the date would be full of banter and chemistry , and the banter would get my juiiices flowingggggg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Women like , Eva Mendes and Mila Kunis. They have that irresistible sexiness as well as being passionate and fiery , you know the date would be full of banter and chemistry , and the banter would get my juiiices flowingggggg.
    Will it now? :perv:

But I couldn't agree more

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.