Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adi19956)
    We don't know, but going by previous releases:
    Likely midnight for OCR, early morning for AQA. Word was Edexcel release at midnight as well, but according to their twitter feed they release at 00:01 on Thursday

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    please be this midnight otherwise I won't survive at work tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venenecinema)
    Nonsense, for OCR English Literature you need 87-90% raw marks for an A. These are some of the harshest A-Level boundaries in existence as far as I know.
    jesus christ! for AQA Eng Lit it's usually like 40ish/84 for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    please be this midnight otherwise I won't survive at work tomorrow
    has to be , cos i just had a look at Edexcel's twitter feed and couldn't find any claim that they would be released on thursday lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pseudonymegg)
    I know, I have no idea why the OCR ones are so exceptionally high. It's not even like the board is easier than the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    has to be , cos i just had a look at Edexcel's twitter feed and couldn't find any claim that they would be released on thursday lol
    take a look at edexcel student twitter account and you'll see there that their claiming gboundaries for some stupid reason are being released on thursday as oppossed to the usual day b4....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pseudonymegg)
    It's mad how low the boundary for an A is! If I don't get an A with that, I think I'll consider jumping off a multi-storey car park!

Let's hope they don't raise it though!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    And oh yeah, everyone. Results will be released the day before the results come out (Thursday) - which is confirmed on the Edexcel official website. In January, AQA had theirs up at midnight, and Edexcel's were up by 4AM. So I wouldn't stay up for midnight! Good luck, I hope you all get what you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jord1995)
    It's mad how low the boundary for an A is! If I don't get an A with that, I think I'll consider jumping off a multi-storey car park!

Let's hope they don't raise it though!:eek:
    ahaha yeah same, i really want an A for English, hopefully the boundary will be low since an atmosphere of suicide permeated the exam hall after my lit exam :L although I found it okay

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to a party tomorrow so midnight won't be a problem... however reading drunk may be highly deceiving :O

ReputationRep:
    And oh yeah, everyone. Results will be released the day before the results come out (Thursday) - which is confirmed on the Edexcel official website. In January, AQA had theirs up at midnight, and Edexcel's were up by 4AM. So I wouldn't stay up for midnight! Good luck, I hope you all get what you want!
    Source: From their twitter that isn't verified and contradicted itself Also: http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages...converter.aspx at the bottom ''the day before results''

ReputationRep:
    About AQA, midnight as in this midnight or next midnight? If you are awake and do manage to find them before me will you please quote me with it?

ReputationRep:
    Guys last year edexcel released their GB extremely early... check this out and bear in mind that results day was 16th and they put boundaries up @
    14-08-2012 18:34
    so i hope that their twitter account was indeed mistaken!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&page=5&page=5

ReputationRep:
    I'm at work tonight, 10pm - 6am so I'll be checking in my breaks! So stressful :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner4ever)
    take a look at edexcel student twitter account and you'll see there that their claiming gboundaries for some stupid reason are being released on thursday as oppossed to the usual day b4....
    ah ok , well hoping that's a mistake then since they have released them the day before at pretty much every exam session lol

ah well , even if Edexcel's don't come out tomorrow ( which will be very weird ) then OCR's and AQA's will be out , so i can check 3/4 subjects !

plus they LOOK official but there's no way of knowing if they belong with Edexcel or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    person you quoted asked for mark schemes , not grade boundaries
    Oh crap haha! I'm half asleep! My bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    64 for 100 UMS...yay...yay..yay...

C3 rulzzz!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkhan9035)
    Oh crap haha! I'm half asleep! My bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    looks like someone isn't going to make it 'till midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKingOfTSR)
    64 for 100 UMS...yay...yay..yay...

C3 rulzzz!!!

what how do you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaranS95)
    what how do you know
    Arsey !!!

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE BE KIND! :p:p

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.