Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccamoore5)
    I moved in today and its nice enough just give the kitchen a clean and aired it out!
    Ahh exciting! . What's all in the room? Is it totally basic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, same idea? Could you PM me some pics I am just SO curious! Its killing me!

ReputationRep:
    I've mine all decorated now but yeah there completely basic ill see can I get some photos

ReputationRep:
    I would be amazing if you could post a few pics, I am moving up on Saturday, the uncertainty, on how bad the accommodation is eating at me!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I would love to see some pics too!! 😊 packing just now and it's going horrendously. Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here is some photos
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The bedding is my own but they do supply you with bedding

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for doing that looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm moving up tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let me know what house you are all in

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thats awesome, kitchen looks tiny though Moving in tomorrow as well!

ReputationRep:
    Actually looks better than I had expected so that's good. Haha. Moving on Sunday. ☺ Looking forward to meeting you all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccamoore5)
    The bedding is my own but they do supply you with bedding
    Hey, just after moving in! wow your apartment look class compared to the one I just moved into! Im in glen court! :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbee!!)
    Hey, just after moving in! wow your apartment look class compared to the one I just moved into! Im in glen court! :-(
    I'm in beech court, do you have anyone else living with you yet?

ReputationRep:
    What's glen court like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The apartment isnt great now,the hall floor is al torn, the bedroom floor has lino and no carpet! Yeah two other girls,there staff not students. anyone moved in with you yet?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh so it's not just students in the flats? Cor that doesn't sound good! I'm moving in tomorrow you'll have to tell us room numbers... Drinks to celebrate tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its ment to be just students but duno! think the two girls want to get staff accomodation. Yep neva say no to a few drinks:-)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good il let you know my room number tomorrow. Be good to meet you! Ooh they wanting out already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they would prefear to be living with staff than students!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you picking up your keys from? Any1 heard that the rent may be going up??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.