Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    5'9, size 10/12. Work in progress. I hope to end up a small size 10 all over..being so tall I don't think I'd suit being a size 8, or I'd have to kill myself to get there. I'm medium frame and I don't want to look underweight so I think size 10 would suit me best. Working on it though

ReputationRep:
    Size 8 top.
    Size 8/10 bottom.

Happy with my top size, just want to lose a couple inches on waist/hips and be a size 8 bottom.

ReputationRep:
    12; would love to be a size 8-10 (am 5"10).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I'm only 5ft 5 so I think being a size 8 would look better on me haha
    But I'm 5ft 5 too! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft2 and a size 6-8. Predominantly a six in tops but an eight in jeans/skirts. I'm happy with my size currently although I've went through 'phases' of wanting to be bigger or smaller for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    5'2, 15 years old. I'm a size 6. I'd like to be a size 10.
    Why a size 10 if you're only 5'2??

Don't really know what size I am .. usually around an 8, but it varies for different shops, so

My thighs are pretty big so I think I might be a 10 on the bottom.

Oh yeah, and I'm happy with my size, I just wish I had more muscle.

ReputationRep:
    Size 10, 5'5, ideally would love to be a 6-8, however still want to weigh enough to keep giving blood

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 12/14 and want to be a size 10. I'm 5"3

ReputationRep:
    8/10/12 but normally a 10. I've got quite a small figure but since shops have differing sizes.. Ideally i'd like to just be an 8/10. I'm 5'4" ish

ReputationRep:
    Used to be 6/8, now 8/10 and love it this way..curves and all

ReputationRep:
    Size 6 - 8, want to tone up and get a more athletic figure

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10/12 depending on the shop and I'd love to be an 8/10. I would like to lose 5 kg or so but I don't complain too much about my body.

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me feel so much better!

The "how much do you weigh?" thread made me seem really heavy (about 9 stone 12 at 5'5") but I'm only a size 10. Also my clothes definitely aren't too small, I think I must be a dense person

Anyone else heavy but not big?

I think size 10 is perfect for me. I'd like to lose a bit of fat, but stay the same general size.

ReputationRep:
    Size 16, would love to be a 12. I'm working on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    This thread makes me feel so much better!

The "how much do you weigh?" thread made me seem really heavy (about 9 stone 12 at 5'5") but I'm only a size 10. Also my clothes definitely aren't too small, I think I must be a dense person

Anyone else heavy but not big?

I think size 10 is perfect for me. I'd like to lose a bit of fat, but stay the same general size.
    *raises hand*

Yeah, I'd consider myself to be heavy (nearly 10 stone at 5ft3), but I'm (mainly) a size 8, so I don't really think I'm 'big'

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 10 and about 5'6 (not really sure to be honest). Ideally, I would like to be a size 8 but it isn't a big enough issue for it to be worth it to try to lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    5'9 size 10 and I'm quite happy with it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'3 (well, 160cm) and a size 10, size 12 if it includes long-sleeved tops or cardigans because my arms are ridiculously long.

I'm very content with my size, especially as It's the clinical optimum for someone of my build and I reached size 8 when I was seriously and clinically underweight. I honestly don't see why people feel the need to aim for one-digit sizes. It's dangerous, unless you're very small in height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    *raises hand*

Yeah, I'd consider myself to be heavy (nearly 10 stone at 5ft3), but I'm (mainly) a size 8, so I don't really think I'm 'big'
    So glad I'm not the only one. There were hardly any girls that admitted to being anywhere near 10 stone, seemed unlikely.

Do you lift weights? You sound like you must be seriously toned!
    Size 8 is small.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.