Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst thing you've done to your pet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We used to have basically a cliff at the end of the garden/house area and a path down the side of it. Me and friend were throwing rocks one day just to see who was getting them the furthest, I threw a reasonable sized one and didn't see our dog was down there, it hit him on the head, he whimpered and was pee'ing blood for that day but otherwise seemed fine so my dad wouldn't take him to the vet. I was only about 12 and still feel **** about it, luckily he turned out fine.

ReputationRep:
    I put my bearded dragon on the windowsill to take some pics for a mate, but me mam was putting the chairs out in the garden ad making a ****ing racket. He got scared, made a black bearded and I put my camera down to get him (her) and I was too late and he jumped off onto the floor ad curled up in the corner. I was scared because I thought he injured himself bad, but he was fine, just a bit shaken up but fine! I now make sure I'm with him all the time if he's out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.