Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Chelsea F.C vs Manchester City F.C, FA Cup Semi-Final watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aguero has just ruined his reputation with that.

ReputationRep:
    FA should sort that out retrospectively. Unnecessary and stupid, considering if he had been sent off, his team would have been even more under pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Some nasty challenges in this game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    FA should sort that out retrospectively. Unnecessary and stupid, considering if he had been sent off, his team would have been even more under pressure.
    Are the FA actually able to retrospectively review, and act, on that?

(Original post by Jamiesonn)
    Some nasty challenges in this game
    Agreed, getting dirty now...

ReputationRep:
    so many chances for chelsea, SMH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)

Agreed, getting dirty now...
    I think they can if the ref admits he didn't see it? Which he clearly didn't.
    Also even though I would prefer Man City to win, that should have been a pen, had a handful of his shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    If the referee hasn't seen it, and if later, says he would have given a red had he seen it in the match then they can issue a ban.

We won't see any more goals. Man City's tempo in the first half has won them the game. Chelsea have only played for 25 mins.

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious seeing defenders trying to out-strength Toure

ReputationRep:
    Is the game still on? If so how many minutes left? I'm thinking of putting the TV on

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Aguero has just ruined his reputation with that.
    Pretty much my thoughts. Some nasty stuff you just can't forget. A bit like Adebayor a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Great match.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh

ReputationRep:
    Mata really should've scored after we got that goal

ReputationRep:
    FA Cup Final is going to be crap though...

ReputationRep:
    Shame at the result.

Oscar & Hazard should've started on the opposite flanks.
    Moses should've come on for Oscar at 55mins.
    Lamps should've come on for Mikel at 55mins.

Team should've just stepped the pace up quicker from the first half. We lost the game because we lost control in midfield which put pressure on the defense and didn't supply the front four.

Shame because the FA cup is has been our cup for years.

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing. Reminds me exactly of the FA cup final last year with us being liverpool. Played terrible for 60 mins and then played well for the final half an hour. Credit to the players in the last half hour after scoring the goal but after garcia came on we couldn't find that space we were getting after the goal.

I can understand losing to city though but I feel after the goal and them putting garcia on they just let us have the ball so we don't exploit the space behind.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost my respect i had for Aguero, that was nasty. Suprised David Luiz got up as quickly as he did though!

ReputationRep:
    Chris Foy, what a poor ref.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Foy getting lots of praise from ITV for letting the game flow. But it only encourages people to take risks and push the boundaries. Aguero's horrible 2-footed lunge on Luiz goes unpunished. Torres decides to take retribution going in on his calf.

People talk of refs 'ruining' matches by brandishing cards. It ruins a match if you don't apply the rules properly. Aguero should've been off. He might get a ban but what difference does it make now? City are in the final, his ban won't include the final, and the league's over anyway. Joke.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 30, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.