Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfalimaindia)
    You're the first person I've found doing History too
    Me Too Firmed and accepted a room in Willow Court Flat 4/E Room 30 .... hopefully i find me some neighbours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuin)
    Confirmed for Biology, and I live about half an hours walk away from the uni campus so I know my way around

A pity I won't be in halls and getting to meet everyone, but could be worse!
    Hi I'm going to be doing Biology with professional education I take it your from Stirling then? I live in a village just outside the city center

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireDelaney)
    Journalism studies, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    English Studies and Professional Education

ReputationRep:
    chelshocked:

succeed is the students' area (which includes Blackboard and the library catalogue etc)

As far as I know you get your login details when you enrol or just before.

I'm also champing at the bit to get the reading list for my course, not least because I don't want to be trying to get hold of stuff at same time as everyone else!

I'm assuming they'll send something out sometime in the summer though. Wish they'd hurry up - I want to buy my books now now NOW!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Caroline, 19 from Scotland
    Firmed for philosophy, religion and education
    And I'll be staying in AKD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarrieMac)
    I'm Caroline, 19 from Scotland
    Firmed for philosophy, religion and education
    And I'll be staying in AKD
    got your room number for AKD?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by american_rachel)
    got your room number for AKD?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    6/07W
    So we're not on the same floor (Dreading those stairs! ) but I'll probably be seeing you around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarrieMac)
    6/07W
    So we're not on the same floor (Dreading those stairs! ) but I'll probably be seeing you around
    Oh god! But yes I'm sure you will

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've accepted my offer for English Studies! I'm staying in Andrew Stewart Halls, 6/03E? Anyone else or near?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naturally707)
    Hey! I've accepted my offer for English Studies! I'm staying in Andrew Stewart Halls, 6/03E? Anyone else or near?
    I got Andrew Stewart 7/15E, but not sure whether to accept or not yet (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.w)
    I got Andrew Stewart 7/15E, but not sure whether to accept or not yet (:
    Ahhh great! Where else would you stay?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh great! Where else would you stay?
    I was looking into staying off campus but decided against it and now accepted offer, so I will be in Andrew Stewart (: 7/15E, so I think your the floor below me? I'm not sure how the numbers work haha. Your studying English? (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.w)
    I was looking into staying off campus but decided against it and now accepted offer, so I will be in Andrew Stewart (: 7/15E, so I think your the floor below me? I'm not sure how the numbers work haha. Your studying English? (:
    Ah, is it just as expensive? Yay! Haha, me neither but yeah, you'll be above Yea, quite excited to just get started. What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bieldside)
    I'm already reading the reading material for psychology
    Thought i was the only person that crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya =)
    I thought about having a look at the end of summer.. where did you find the reading material for psychology?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my offer for Law! I'm so excited... I've only ever wanted to go to Stirling Hope to see you all there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrikk)
    I have firmed Sociology and Spanish a few days ago. I'm thinking about Muirhead, Polwarth but also about Geddes... it is hard to decide I am 19 years old and come from Hungary.
    I'm Hungarian also! I've lived in Scotland for 7 years! I'm so glad there will be Hungarians there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia O'Neil)
    Hiya =)
    I thought about having a look at the end of summer.. where did you find the reading material for psychology?
    Thanks
    Found a 'reading list' on the university homepage

http://www.stir.ac.uk/undergraduate-...es/psychology/

go to course content and then scroll down there it says :
    The essential text for Year 1 of the course, is:
    Psychology (8th edition 2010), £40.99, Gleitman, H., Gross, J., and Reisberg, D., W.W. Norton & Company Ltd. ISBN 978 0 393 11682 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bieldside)
    Found a 'reading list' on the university homepage

http://www.stir.ac.uk/undergraduate-...es/psychology/

go to course content and then scroll down there it says :
    The essential text for Year 1 of the course, is:
    Psychology (8th edition 2010), £40.99, Gleitman, H., Gross, J., and Reisberg, D., W.W. Norton & Company Ltd. ISBN 978 0 393 11682 3
    Thanks!
    Already bought 'Psychology' by David Myers before applying, so I guess I'll stick with that seeing that the other one is wuite expensive as well
    Thank you though!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, is it just as expensive? Yay! Haha, me neither but yeah, you'll be above Yea, quite excited to just get started. What about yourself?

It was yeah but would be better to try the hall though, be nearer everyone else. Excited too, just feels quite a long time away..though it'll probably go so fast! Do you know anyone else going to Stirling? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just firmed for Sociology & Social Policy - any others out there? I'll be 18 by September and am Scottish - about an hour or so from Stirling. Looking forward to booking my accommodation now!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.