Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    3-1 win for the Arsenal. Ian Wright is at the studio. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)
    Dunno, maybe for rainy days.
    ----
    Why the **** is Wilshere starting again? He isn't even match fit yet ffs :facepalm:

Sent from my HTC Desire
    Clearly he had a miraculous recovery in 72 hours?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2322626

match thread here

ReputationRep:
    We're not gonna win every game. I think if we beat Fulham today's result will be okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of leaving when your team is drawing 0-0 with 5 minutes to go? WTF man.

ReputationRep:
    Said it was going to be a draw - disappointed nonetheless

Today's game showed we need a more clinical striker

ReputationRep:
    Agree we need a more clinical striker, it's criminal to leave Giroud on when he's missing chances like he was today, even if his all around play was pretty good. Not a bad result though, but it does put the pressure on us against Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    We've been desperate for a clinical finisher all season, nothing new there.

ReputationRep:
    not the end of the world at all... 4th place is still well in arsenals corner..

Spurs will likely drop points against city this weekend, and chelsea could well do the same against liverpool..

Then they play each other, so potentially, spurs could get 0, out of their next 6 points...

(wherase if arsenal win the next match, they will have 4 out of the 6, and be 5 ahead...)

ReputationRep:
    Giroud - simply not good enough to be a main striker. We knew that but today just added to that conviction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thought we were poor (again)

Giroud was bad and fluffed his lines badly when chances came his way and while it is right to say that a clinicial finisher would have dug us out I would rather we played better and didn't have to leave it down to a world class striker to bail us out tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

Spurs will likely drop points against city this weekend, and chelsea could well do the same against liverpool..

Then they play each other, so potentially, spurs could get 0, out of their next 6 points...

(wherase if arsenal win the next match, they will have 4 out of the 6, and be 5 ahead...)
    I doubt Spurs will beat City but I'm not too sure abour us beating Fulham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cazorla, Ramsey and Sagna all had good games. I though Giroud should have got his efforts on target though, that ball from Ramsey should have been in the back of the net. It's techincally not in our hands any more but I think Tottenham will drop points on Sunday and Chelsea have a very tough fixture list. If they loose tomorrow I think we could get third, if they win though then I think the best we'll can hope for is 4th.

ReputationRep:

if, if, if.

They now have a game in hand and only two points behind, so it's in their hands now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    I doubt Spurs will beat City but I'm not too sure abour us beating Fulham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meh... good time to play fulham, they are in that mid-zone where there is little to play for, but they are safe... im more concerned about beating wigan, who always seem to reach a different level this time of year..

(Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    if, if, if.

They now have a game in hand and only two points behind, so it's in their hands now.
    It is in their hands, points wise.. but looking at the feature list, in my eyes its still arsenals to loose ..

ReputationRep:
    Giroud linked up well but jesus he fluffed his lines. Quite a few chances and really screwed them up.

ReputationRep:
    Subbed

ReputationRep:
    subbed

ReputationRep:
    Just back. Giroud not clinical enough. Has wasted far too many chances. Plus he doesn't get into the six yard box. There were at least three occasions where he should have been busting a gut to get into the six yard box but instead he retreated.

Ramsay was good, Santi magical at points. He needs to be in the middle more. Jack shouldn't be starting I reckon. Want to see Tommy R back in the team on Sunday and I really want Podolski to be given a go in the middle!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Meh... good time to play fulham, they are in that mid-zone where there is little to play for, but they are safe... im more concerned about beating wigan, who always seem to reach a different level this time of year..
    Naa mate football doesn't work like that. Fulham away is always going to be a tough game you can't just write them off

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.