Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everyday Things You've Never Done Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Me neither. And I've never been to A&E.
    Lucky you, I've been over 20 times and I'm only 17!!

Never eaten peanut butter (weird)

But done most other things.

EDIT: Never watched Ed, Edd n eddy - lots of people find this one odd lol.

ReputationRep:
    Never eaten a pop tart
    Never watched the Lion King
    Never drunk a Capri-Sun
    Never had a pot noodle
    Never been paint balling

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen any Harry Potter films.
    I've never drank a cup of coffee.
    I've never lit a match.
    I've never met my actual GP.
    I've never had milk with cereal.
    I've never seen The Wizard of Oz.

There are loads more.

ReputationRep:
    I've never gone to the opticians and left without buying a new pair of glasses (apart from when I get them fixed)
    Aaaand like a few others, I've never broken a bone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Every one of us must have at least one thing we've never experience that most people do all of the time, and when you tell people you've never done it, the kind of reaction you get is :lolwut:.

Here are some of mine:

-I've never eaten an orange. I drink orange juice nearly every day, but for some reason I've never even tasted an orange, or clementine, or tangarine, or any other orange-like thing!
    -I've never been to McDonalds
    -I've never tried fish, the smell puts me off before it ever reaches my mouth
    -I've never been in a taxi.
    -I've never tasted an egg, again the smell always puts me off tasting it. Obviously I've eaten cake and other things with egg in though. I need to stop being a pansy and just try these foods!
    -I have never seen Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings. Why does this surprise people so much!?

What every day things have you never done?

Edit:
    -Never been stung by a bee/wasp
    -Never done so much as touch a cigarette
    -Never broken a bone
    -Eaten a Pot Noodle
    -Watched Friends or The Big Bang Theory
    I don't understand why you wouldn't just try some of these things out of curiosity. What's stopping you from buying an orange next time you're in Tesco just to see what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liammm)
    I've never gone to the opticians and left without buying a new pair of glasses (apart from when I get them fixed)
    Aaaand like a few others, I've never broken a bone.
    Don't say that!

When I was 15 I said, and I quote, "I've never broken a bone or sprained a limb or anything like that." About 6 hours later I fell off a curb and broke my ankle. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have never eaten a burger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livingstone)
    I don't understand why you wouldn't just try some of these things out of curiosity. What's stopping you from buying an orange next time you're in Tesco just to see what it's like?
    I don't know! It's especially bizarre because I drink orange juice all the time.

But you know what, tomorrow I will buy and eat an orange! I'll report back to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Don't say that!

When I was 15 I said, and I quote, "I've never broken a bone or sprained a limb or anything like that." About 6 hours later I fell off a curb and broke my ankle. :rofl:
    Haha, unlucky! I guess that's sod's law for you then I've come close to breaking my ankle/foot several times, but like I said, I've been lucky so far (touch wood! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liammm)
    Haha, unlucky! I guess that's sod's law for you then I've come close to breaking my ankle/foot several times, but like I said, I've been lucky so far (touch wood! )
    Haha! I hope you continue to have good fortune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    I don't know! It's especially bizarre because I drink orange juice all the time.

But you know what, tomorrow I will buy and eat an orange! I'll report back to you...
    Haha, good man. Im going to warn you though, oranges can be hit and miss. You could have a really tasty one and a not so tasty one in the same pack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livingstone)
    Haha, good man. Im going to warn you though, oranges can be hit and miss. You could have a really tasty one and a not so tasty one in the same pack.
    Really!? I didn't know that!

I'll buy a pack and try a few segments of a few of them...

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen Star Wars, any episode of friends, big bang theory, supernatural, Prince of Bel Air etc.
    I've never drunk Capri Sun.
    I've never been in a taxi.
    I've never kissed anyone one (or gone out with anyone for that matter!)
    I've never owned a pair of jeans.
    I've never learnt how to use my phone properly (I can text and phone people. Just haven't figured out how to use Bluetooth and other devices or what half the symbols mean. I've had this phone for the last... 3 years?).

ReputationRep:
    Showered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddities)
    I've never seen Star Wars, any episode of friends, big bang theory, supernatural, Prince of Bel Air etc.
    I've never drunk Capri Sun.
    I've never been in a taxi.
    I've never kissed anyone one (or gone out with anyone for that matter!)
    I've never owned a pair of jeans.
    I've never learnt how to use my phone properly (I can text and phone people. Just haven't figured out how to use Bluetooth and other devices or what half the symbols mean. I've had this phone for the last... 3 years?).
    Which phone is that lol

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    Never used a dishwasher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    Which phone is that lol
    A slidey one.. It's a samsung one. The model is C3050 (if that means anything..?) I'm not good with technology. Which isn't good for a teenager in today's society... I struggle with most technology things... I know where the on/off button is, and the 'main' features are on most things. Anything else I'm stumped and need help with... haha.. oh dear.. :P

ReputationRep:
    never eaten meat or fish
    never seen lion king

ReputationRep:
    Never had a Starbucks.
    Never had a Subway.
    Never broken a bone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never ridden a bike (without falling off)
    Never been to a concert/football match/festival
    Never been ice skating
    Never eaten in Burger king (but I've been in McDonald's and KFC hundreds of times)
    Never been stung by a bee
    Never broken a bone in my body

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.