Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    Surely someone with an infinite IQ would have cropped the bottom edge of the 'certificate' before posting it? I smell a rat
    Ooo you must be a genius.

ReputationRep:
    High midi-chlorian count, you evidently do not have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    join mensa with all the other wannabe genius ****loops
    u jelly because your IQ wasn't high enough for MENSA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolStoryBroo)
    Nope

As long as you're good at licking batteries you should breeze through life with ease
    I'm still a trainee within the battery licking community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherposter)
    Weird I got 132, how can a test with only 15 questions distinguish between a score of 132 and 133?
    Yes, precisely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Well, if you had a high level of IQ you wouldn't even need to be taking such tests :mmm:
    Why wouldn't you take an IQ test to find out how high your IQ is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1992LP)
    I Googled "quick IQ test" and came up with this:

http://www.quickiqtest.net/

My god. That is bloody impossible! I got 110, but most of it was pure guesswork. It is like the UKCAT all over again!
    That is not an accurate IQ test :P still quite fun though, even though I despise non-verbal reasoning.

Managed a 123, but I'm quite logically minded. Last ten or so I just guessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    Why wouldn't you take an IQ test to find out how high your IQ is?
    I did Translation studies for 3 years, I think I have good score of IQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    That is not an accurate IQ test :P still quite fun though, even though I despise non-verbal reasoning.

Managed a 123, but I'm quite logically minded. Last ten or so I just guessed.
    I don't think these tests are accurate, I just did it and got 149, when my IQ is 157...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not dependent of my IQ. Its only 130ish and as long as I have common sense then I'm fine with it.
    I know a boy with an IQ higher than 160 back in the beginning of senior high (if I'm not wrong around 180 now; he graduated a year ago) but didn't join Mensa because of the monotony and superiority. He actually wishes to not have a high IQ percentile because of the discrimination and attention it brings.

ReputationRep:
    This troll is getting a right feast here, people should stop laying the buffet out for it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	193 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	209457

ReputationRep:
    I don't think these tests are accurate, I just did it and got 149, when my IQ is 157...
    Well, lucky you. My IQ is estimated in the 150s, not that it matters much, and I got 123, so it's not accurate for me. It's inaccurate because it only tests one particular area of intelligence. An accurate one tests several areas.

ReputationRep:
    So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157
    IQ is a horrendous measure of intelligence. Let me guess, you don't even go to Oxbridge, do you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Essayist)
    IQ is a horrendous measure of intelligence. Let me guess, you don't even go to Oxbridge, do you? :rolleyes:
    you seem to be implying that going to Oxbridge is a better measure of intelligence than an iq test...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighgiles)
    I'm not dependent of my IQ. Its only 130ish and as long as I have common sense then I'm fine with it.
    I know a boy with an IQ higher than 160 back in the beginning of senior high (if I'm not wrong around 180 now; he graduated a year ago) but didn't join Mensa because of the monotony and superiority. He actually wishes to not have a high IQ percentile because of the discrimination and attention it brings.
    did you just say only 130?? hell i'd be glad to have that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    did you just say only 130?? hell i'd be glad to have that.
    Yeah when compared to the OP's alleged IQ, its only 130
    Awh, what's your IQ? Don't worry too much about it. As long as you're a smart person I think that's good enough.

I just don't really care about IQ as much, hehe. :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    you seem to be implying that going to Oxbridge is a better measure of intelligence than an iq test...
    That's because I am. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onde)
    yeah but i have big penis
    Hopefully you don't think with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighgiles)
    Yeah when compared to the OP's alleged IQ, its only 130
    Awh, what's your IQ? Don't worry too much about it. As long as you're a smart person I think that's good enough.

I just don't really care about IQ as much, hehe. :pinch:
    mine is 80-90 depending on the test.

I'm definitely not smart haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.