Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Absolutely loved the first couple of series, at the end of every episode I didn't want it to end! Now they're so cringy and just rubbish, boring story lines.

So why am I still excited for the final series to come on TV?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching The Walking Dead at the moment, and I'm halfway through season 2. I burnt through season 1 in about 2 days, yet.
    I just....can't get past this season. I know there's another one after this, too. But it's just DRAGGING.
    Also, The Simpsons after about season 14/15 got pretty cringey.
    And the first season of American Horror Story was insanely good. With the 2nd one, it just seemed they were putting things out just for the sake of it, rather than for good TV value.
    That's probably it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Waterloo Road, there's a character called Barry Barry now...

ReputationRep:
    THE show that went way too bad was Gossip Girl! That "Harry Potter" ending rarely fits, and it certainly didn't this time
    Is a shame though, I loved the first seasons, things started to get overturned in seasons 4-5

ReputationRep:
    Skins, however, I thoroughly enjoyed Skins: Fire. Skins: Pure was terrible though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    How I Met Your Mother. Should have ended 3 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Lost

I remember watching the first episode before I had my year 9 sats.

I stopped watching halfway through season 2.I think the ending was that the whole island was like purgatory and never really happened :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    How I Met Your Mother. Should have ended 3 years ago.
    no way! it certainly isn't at the same high standard, but it is still top-level comedy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.