Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was 9/11 an inside job set up by the US government? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    u need to see a doctor pal
    More like you need to gain a sense of humour...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I'm now realising that the whole whistleblowing inevitability is a solid reason for why this could never have been an inside job. I still stand on what I said about the West being terrorists considering the substantial damaged they've inflicted on the middle east. I don't see how anyone could argue against that. Basically, America and their allies have become just as bad (if they weren't as bad as before) as any labelled 'terror' groups. 9/11 seems to deter the focus away from this. I accept that I'm most probably wrong about the true motive of 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    What?

How many Americans did Al Qaeda kill before 9/11? Please give me a number. It will not be significant. How many middle easterns have NATO killed and tortured post 9/11? Is this not significant? How can you sit there and call them terrorists when the West have killed substantially more and the US continue to torture INNOCENTS in Guantanamo including the Brit Shaker Aamer?

It's not about the numbers though.

The point is that Al Qaeda are the antagonists and everyone that NATO has killed is the fault of Al Qaeda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronco2012)

The point is that Al Qaeda are the antagonists and everyone that NATO has killed is the fault of Al Qaeda.
    Everyone who Al Qaeda has killed is on Al Qaeda.Everyone who Nato has killed is on Nato. Stop acting like Nato are completely "innocent". Ok accidental killings can happen, but they are not always accidental.

ReputationRep:
    Is alquaeda real? Lol

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Everyone who Al Qaeda has killed is on Al Qaeda.Everyone who Nato has killed is on Nato. Stop acting like Nato are completely "innocent". Ok accidental killings can happen, but they are not always accidental.
    I'm not saying they were all accidents, I'm saying that they were justified, or at least that they have Al Qaeda to blame.

ReputationRep:
    Though I'd like to happily believe the official story and carry along on my merry way, ignorance is bliss and all that, I simply can't, there are far too may inconsistencies for me to turn a blind eye. Ok, the building maybe but the one that really gets me is a the grainy video of the Pentagon. One of the most advanced countries in terms of defence in the world and you can't even get a few cameras around the building where it all happens. Give me a break.

ReputationRep:

Utter rubbish. It is all about the numbers.

Be logical about this.

3000 deaths in the 9/11 attack.

100,000's/000'000's as a result of NATO attacking.

You can't blame this ridiculous escalation on Al Qaeda. NATO have rational choice on this.

Many will argue that Al Qaeda are the way they are because of America's awful foreign interventionist policies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying they were all accidents, I'm saying that they were justified, or at least that they have Al Qaeda to blame.
    Also, do you blame Obama's terror attacks via drones on Al Qaeda? Blowing up little children and women is their fault, not America's? Truly disgusting stance to have.

ReputationRep:
    Also, do you blame Obama's terror attacks via drones on Al Qaeda? Blowing up little children and women is their fault, not America's? Truly disgusting stance to have.
    Just my opinion on the matter that the war on terror is totally justified.

ReputationRep:
    Even though it is not working and has led to war criminals (Bush, Blair and Obama) carrying out 'justified' terror that is in fact just creating more terror, thereby completely mitigating any apparent war on terror? OK

ReputationRep:
    Please watch this about the terrorist that is Obama.

http://youtu.be/_9DE0ON_Uzo

ReputationRep:
    No one can say for sure.

All that can be said - from an open and rational mind, is there are a few inconsistencies that would make anyone not absorbed into propaganda raise an eyebrow.

ReputationRep:
    Anything out of your comfort zone is 'conspiracy' and 'paranoia'. Wow, George Orwell was making a great prophecy.
    Hahaha i wish i was a cunning man of mystery like you.... not really

ReputationRep:
    So lets say the US kills civilians, and its not an accident sometimes. Tell me how exactly is Al Qaeda to blame?

ReputationRep:
    So lets say the US kills civilians, and its not an accident sometimes. Tell me how exactly is Al Qaeda to blame?
    The USA is killing them to protect their own citizens. Of course it's fair that the US government value the lives of their own citizens over others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    it was Area 52...

if youre going to post the truth then get your facts right... :pierre:

you sheep fell for the CIA lies about the so-called "Area 52"... the aliens, Elvis and the Princess Diana are all kept at Area 51 which is in Alaska.

ReputationRep:
    The USA is killing them to protect their own citizens. Of course it's fair that the US government value the lives of their own citizens over others.
    How can you even justify killing innocent people? How the hell does killing innocent people protect your own citizens? You pretty much sound like a terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    No one can say for sure.

All that can be said - from an open and rational mind, is there are a few inconsistencies that would make anyone not absorbed into propaganda raise an eyebrow.
    Perfectly said.

ReputationRep:
    How can you even justify killing innocent people? How the hell does killing innocent people protect your own citizens? You pretty much sound like a terrorist.
    He's sick in the head.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.