(Original post by laurenbazinga)
    Hey! I'm studying Business Studies and am from Eastbourne
    Im doing business information technology , im from bexhill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When do we move in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed and got an unconditional to study English. Coming from Essex and just payed my deposit for Student Village Can't wait to meet everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmlarh)
    hey, you'll be in the same building as me! I'm doing scriptwriting for film & tv.. maybe we'll work together at some stage!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally! Someone else doing the same course as me!

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing business studies?

ReputationRep:
    Hello people....
    Just confirmed & starting to get excited. Been on tender hooks since Feb. Now can't quite believe it's actually going to happen :woo:
    Starting to come round quick, huh?
    I've applied for unilet and doing mental health.
    Any other mental nurses out there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing adult nursing and placed at West Dorset too, I've applied for accommodation at the hospital, really cheap compared to halls, just though I'd mention it xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, got my offer confirmed a few months ago so sorted it immediately, they said they try and puy all students together x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jo & Clara
    West Dorset, nice. I'm Bmth & Poole. Haven't got acc sorted yet. They want to put me as a lodger in a room with a local family. Not really what I was after - thought it would be good to share with other students. Hey ho...

ReputationRep:
    If youre Staying in Dorchester house, join our group on facebook, we set up our own as students that will be staying there rather than the promoters. That way its just a group to get excited with other students:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/215910461900475/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing multimedia journalism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aall3n)
    Anyone doing multimedia journalism?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I am!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in a unilet near shelborne road?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyManning)
    Yes I am!
    Finally found someone!! What accommodation you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just made Bournemouth my firm choice! To study adult nursing my placements is in pole and ill be living in corfe house! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in shelbourne road DM me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy!

My name's Elin but you can call me Elle or Ellie or whatever tickles your pickle I'm a Swedish student heading to the UK and Bournemouth to do my BA in English. I am super excited and I'll be moving over on the 7th.

I've heard Bournemouth is a big party town which is ironic since I'm such a *cough* cool festive person. No seriously though I'm on the nerdy end of the scale, I like comics and games and Magic the gathering, while I do like alcohol my dancing is more on the "epileptic duck" side of the scale rather than club worthy (let's not bring up the time I got too drunk in a club and fell down a flight of stairs before walking into a wall thinking it was the exit)... I prefer home parties with drinking games and I hope there'll be a couple like minded people about I can freak out in the good kinda way during my stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenbazinga)
    Hey! I'm studying Business Studies and am from Eastbourne
    Hey, good to know someone on the same course and from the same place! What accommodation have you got/applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Doing business studies at Lyme Regis house

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doing Media Production and put down my deposit for Dorchester House. Anyone else similar?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.