Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fairplay to anyone who predicted Rosberg! I'll take it though as Mercedes are one of my cars.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for an Aussie style Raikkonen performance. Come on Ice man!

ReputationRep:
    Damn, did not expect that at all.. Brilliant job by Rosberg though!

Did anyone else hear Rosberg's celebration on the radio and think it sounded a bit like Vettel?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I know he looked good in q2 but I didn't see that one coming. I wonder if he's compromising his race speed by going so fast in quali.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)

Did anyone else hear Rosberg's celebration on the radio and think it sounded a bit like Vettel?
    That's what I was thinking :afraid:

Nico is one more pole position away from displaying the...the....THE FINGER :zomg:

But very good lap from him, surprise pole!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Maybe Hamilton has gambled on a race setup. You never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Maybe Hamilton has gambled on a race setup. You never know.
    Yeah and Webber. Both were relatively slower than they've been all weekend, and they happen to be the ones with penalties so may have just gone for race setup.

ReputationRep:
    well missed qualifying.

Not going to let that happen tomorrow. Does not look like raikonen will win at the minute unless its a great race tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Tyre degradation will be key tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think that Alonso would have taken pole if he got a perfect second lap?
    But I suppose that is me being biased
    Rosberg first in Q3 is something I just didn't expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Tyre degradation will be key tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea, but it shouldn't be as a big influence on the race as in China, right? Cause here they are using the med n hard compounds.

ReputationRep:
    Good qualifying, Massa is interesting and Kimi disappointing.

My prediction...

1-4 (Massa, Alonso, Vettel, Rosberg - A very close race at the front).
    5. Kimi
    6. Grosjean
    7. Webber
    8. Hamilton
    9. Di Resta
    10. Sutil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relaxedexams)
    Yea, but it shouldn't be as a big influence on the race as in China, right? Cause here they are using the med n hard compounds.
    I believe so, but still we haven't seen long race pace with the fuel loads. They went for hard because of severe degradation on soft. It'll still be 2-3 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Massa's in the best position right now, on the race tyre without the drawback of a lowly grid position, courtesy of the penalties to Hamilton and Webber.

Right behind Alonso on tyres that will probably go twice as long. But frankly speaking I don't think he has the race pace to win it, hasn't delivered the race potential of the car at all so far this season.

ReputationRep:
    raikkonen will win from 8th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    That's what I was thinking :afraid:

Nico is one more pole position away from displaying the...the....THE FINGER :zomg:
    Glad I wasn't the only one. Rosberg doing the finger and trying to look good on camera all the time.. That is a scary thought. If this keeps up, Britney could overtake Finger-boy as the most annoying driver.. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)

Yeah I also thought that. It will be hard to look past Vettel or Alonso for the race. But who knows maybe they crash into each other at turn 1 and Nico takes a lights-to-flag victory?

ReputationRep:
    Someone please tell me that the race will finish before the Spurs vs City game??!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has to be another Alonso win. In fact, I'll be surprised if he doesn't win.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'll be at an anniversary celebration, so I won't be watching the race. I'll probably be home in time for the bbc highlights.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.