Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your Least Favourite Fictional Characters? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Samuel L. Jackson's character from Django Unchained. I just wanted to kill him every time he came on-screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)
    I hate dickens so much. Though it makes for great parody reading. I've never laughed so much as when my brother 'helped' me do my coursework by reading great expectations out aloud with a stupid voice...

I really took the piss with that coursework, drawing the most outrageous BS conclusions and symbols from every third word. Walking through long grass? Well, those represent the ghostly grabbing hands of his dead 300 brothers and sisters who are jealous of his life. I also used the thesaurus so lavishly that the verbalization of my explication circumcised on unintelligible palaver.

My teacher had the indecency to accuse me of plagiarism, do to my vastly different writing style and inability to identify half the words once I'd finished,

Got a good mark though, once I persuaded her I did write it. Still hate it.

Katniss Everdeen is getting a lot of hate, I agree. In the first book she wasn't *so* bad, but then she just dissolved into a large tub of lukewarm angst and 'which boy to pick?'
    i would love to read your coursework... it sounds classic !! any chance you could post it here ?

ReputationRep:
    Mrs Elton from Jane Austen's Emma.

Frolo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He's an interesting character, but wow what a git.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i would love to read your coursework... it sounds classic !! any chance you could post it here ?
    I wish I still had it, sadly it was in middle school over 10 year ago and have since lost it.

I don't think it was actual coursework now I think about it, I don't think I would have done something so daring for an actual qualification. It must have been a project/assignment before GCSES.

I would recommend just taking the piss at least once when writing english papers though. It was the most fun I've had writing an essay.

ReputationRep:
    Ed Miliband HAHAHAHA... Haw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.